Job Req Number: 64968
Time Type: Full Time
Unit name: Security Operations Center, IT Security, IT Governance
Department: Global IT
Position name: IT Specialist, IT Security, IT Governance
Manage operational IT security tasks and related supporting systems.
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Daily security incident handling
- Function as SPOC for IT security incidents
- Evaluation of technical threats and risks
- Escalation of security threats, risks and incidents
- Support security incident reporting
- Development of own skills within a select field of IT security
- Manage or support one (1) or more security related systems
- Act as subject matter expert (SME) on one (1) or more fields
- Internal documentation of work, processes and procedures
- Support further development and changes to the SOC
- Compliance with internal regulations, procedures, law and managers orders, including labor regulations, regulations on remuneration and other internal regulations in the company, including company’s intellectual property protection.
- Behaviors and attitudes consistent with the values.
- Professional skills development by participation in training and constant self-education.
Education and skills:
- University degree in IT or
- Relevant IT related education or courses
Minimal work experience:
3 years of IT security related work
DSV – Global Transport and Logistics
DSV is a dynamic workplace that fosters inclusivity and diversity. We conduct our business with integrity, respecting different cultures and the dignity and rights of individuals. When you join DSV, you are working for one of the very best performing companies in the transport and logistics industry. You’ll join a talented team of more than 75,000 employees in over 80 countries, working passionately to deliver great customer experiences and high-quality services. DSV aspires to lead the way towards a more sustainable future for our industry and are committed to trading on nature’s terms.
We promote collaboration and transparency and strive to attract, motivate and retain talented people in a culture of respect. If you are driven, talented and wish to be part of a progressive and versatile organisation, we’ll support you and your need to achieve your potential and forward your career.