Job Req Number: 74319
Time Type: Full Time
Tasks and responsibilities:
- 2nd level support on Microsoft and other services such as: AD, DNS, DHCP, VMware, Windows Servers, Azure, Active Directory maintenance, Lifecycle management
- Take an active part in securing stable and reliable operations.
- Create VM Machines, VM Migrations, VM Machine Configuration (CPU, Disk, RAM etc), prepare & Patch templates for VM Machines
- Daily Operations on processing SCOM Alerts for Windows Servers, analyze common problems with Windows OS
- Physical Server Hardware Provisioning.
- Participate in internal and external projects.
- Handle incident, Service & change request related to above systems
- Participation in Global Infrastructure internal maintenance projects.
- Compliance with internal regulations, procedures, law and managers orders, including labor regulations, regulations on remuneration and other internal regulations in the company, including company’s intellectual property protection.
- Behaviors and attitudes consistent with the values. Professional skills development by participation in training and constant self-education.
Education and skills:
- Knowledge about Microsoft and VMware technologies to a certain extent.
- Proven track record from other Operational positions.
- Experience with automating operational tasks (including PowerShell).
- Extended Windows Server OS ,WMI, performance monitoring skills
Languages – English B2.
Minimal work experience:
- 2 years of experience from a similar position.
DSV – Global Transport and Logistics
DSV is a dynamic workplace that fosters inclusivity and diversity. We conduct our business with integrity, respecting different cultures and the dignity and rights of individuals. When you join DSV, you are working for one of the very best performing companies in the transport and logistics industry. You’ll join a talented team of more than 75,000 employees in over 80 countries, working passionately to deliver great customer experiences and high-quality services. DSV aspires to lead the way towards a more sustainable future for our industry and are committed to trading on nature’s terms.
We promote collaboration and transparency and strive to attract, motivate and retain talented people in a culture of respect. If you are driven, talented and wish to be part of a progressive and versatile organisation, we’ll support you and your need to achieve your potential and forward your career.