Job Req Number: 74320
Time Type: Full Time
Unit name: UNIX & Linux
Department: IT Operations
Position name: IT Specialist
1. System administrator
2. Automation specialist
3. or similar with focus on infrastructure
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Scripting automation of software and infrastructure.
- Setting up and maintaining pipelines.
- Reviewing code from colleagues in connection with pull requests and work products in general
- Designing and building end to end solutions in both traditional VM oriented 3-tier infrastructure, as well as container oriented microservice infrastructure.
- Working with public and private clouds.
- Working with Scrum.
- LifeCycle-, patch- and configuration management.
Education and skills:
- Good scripting skills in one or more of the following:
- Ansible modules in Python
- Ansible Tower
- Some experience with CI/CD processes
- Experience with Git, Gitflow Workflow or other branching models
- Linux at IT specialist level with one or more of the following
- Experience with container-based workloads
- Docker Compose
- Experience with one or more cloud IaaS
- Basic networking knowledge in
- TCP/IP fundamentals
- Load balancing (reverse proxy or port forwarding)
- Basic knowledge with one or more encryption, AuthN/AuthR standards and protocols
- PKI, SSL/TLS
- Basic database knowledge with one or more of the following
- Experience with any of the following will also be appreciated:
- Apache, Nginx, and HAProxy
- Artifactory, Xray, Mission Control
- Atlassian Stack (Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket, Crowd)
- Elastic Stack
- IBM AIX
- IBM PowerHA
- IBM IBMi
- IBM PowerVC
- IBM Security Directory Server
- RHN Satellite
- Sonatype Nexus IQ
- Windows Subsystem for Linux
Minimal work experience:
Minimum 3 years experience
DSV – Global Transport and Logistics
DSV is a dynamic workplace that fosters inclusivity and diversity. We conduct our business with integrity, respecting different cultures and the dignity and rights of individuals. When you join DSV, you are working for one of the very best performing companies in the transport and logistics industry. You’ll join a talented team of more than 75,000 employees in over 80 countries, working passionately to deliver great customer experiences and high-quality services. DSV aspires to lead the way towards a more sustainable future for our industry and are committed to trading on nature’s terms.
We promote collaboration and transparency and strive to attract, motivate and retain talented people in a culture of respect. If you are driven, talented and wish to be part of a progressive and versatile organisation, we’ll support you and your need to achieve your potential and forward your career.