Job Req Number: 75249
Time Type: Full Time
- Network Support following 24/7 shift schedule.
- Be a part of Network Operations Center which actively manages over 30000 network devices (all CISCO incl. routers, switches, access points and more…) in more than 1000 locations worldwide and 4 regional Datacenters
- Working actively and professionally within a close‐knit team with diverse personality types, ideas, values, opinions, approaches to tasks, and knowledge levels.
- Supporting enterprise network based on SD-WAN setup; Resolving network related operational requests and incidents related to LAN / WAN / Wireless / Firewall / VPN / Load Balancing
- Conducting the end-to-end network projects leading to deployment of new branch locations (office or warehouse) during which you will be responsible for preparation of WAN/LAN and WLAN designs (with the use of tools like Ekahau), prepare the bill of material, remote configuration and commissioning.
- Setting-up network services such as Load Balancers, Firewalls or VPN connections to vendors/clients
- Participating in Innovative Network Projects (e.g. implementation of SD-WAN, ACI, DNA Center)
- Bringing your skills to next level through practice and trainings (access to INE.com and Cisco Digital Library learning platforms + Cisco Certifications)
JOIN US IF YOU HAVE…
- Passion for networking and satisfaction from solving connectivity related issues
- Working knowledge and understanding Network environments, concepts, and technologies
- Can-do attitude and genuine pleasure collaborating with teammates around the world towards common goals (knowledge sharing, willingness to help team members).
- At least 1-2 years of experience in a similar position, including practical experience with two, or more of following technologies: Routing, Switching, LAN/WAN (based on CISCO solutions), Wi-Fi, Security, NetScaler Load Balancing
- Technical certifications e.g. CCNA/CCNP or knowledge at equivalent level,
- Readiness for continuous learning and development,
- Good spoken and written English skills; B1/B2 is a minimum.
DSV – Global Transport and Logistics
DSV is a dynamic workplace that fosters inclusivity and diversity. We conduct our business with integrity, respecting different cultures and the dignity and rights of individuals. When you join DSV, you are working for one of the very best performing companies in the transport and logistics industry. You’ll join a talented team of more than 75,000 employees in over 80 countries, working passionately to deliver great customer experiences and high-quality services. DSV aspires to lead the way towards a more sustainable future for our industry and are committed to trading on nature’s terms.
We promote collaboration and transparency and strive to attract, motivate and retain talented people in a culture of respect. If you are driven, talented and wish to be part of a progressive and versatile organisation, we’ll support you and your need to achieve your potential and forward your career.