Job Req Number: 37406
Time Type: Full Time
• Report to: Warehouse Manager, Contract Logistics and Distribution
• Direct subordinates: (6)
• Location: Alabang, Muntinlupa
• Manage complete warehouse operation, material planning, budgeting and forecasting allocation.
• Supervise the delivery of materials and supplies to all the desired destinations upon schedule and request and coordinate emergency deliveries as needed. Ensure accuracy of complete request forms.
• Plan and direct the inventory and stock control program.
• Maintain records of supplies and materials entering and leaving the warehouse.
• Plan, develop, and implement warehouse safety and security programs
• Train personnel in Operation process
• Ensure that the department is fully staffed and is working at capacity.
• Assesses performance of the staff and provides timely feedback both formally through the performance management system and informally through coaching and mentoring
• Ensure that the team is properly trained.
• Verifies that the team meets the clients need around shipment, bookings, collections, delivery and shipment updates and that the client expectations are thorough managed.
• Confirms that the team processes the shipments as outlined in the SOPs and DSV policies and procedures.
• Ensure that the team follows the Operational Data Policy and responds to any questions from the team regarding the policy
• Develops relationships w/ clients and serves as an escalation point as needed.
• Manages third party services providers to ensure world class, seamless service delivery to the clients.
• When applicable, engage with client when there are issues with services delivery and non-payment invoice.
• Verify that all invoices are accurate and timely.
• Support the sales team in calls where operational expertise is required.
• Educate self and others regarding the DSV product offerings.
• Assist branch managers w/operational budgets
• Analyze and report on performance of the business unit to ensure that budget performance measures are met.
• On time submission of reports required by warehouse manager.
• Ensuring on time and accurate pick-up and delivery of shipments.
• Keeping inventory and cargoes precise and consistent with the actual and physical count.
• Guarantee safety and security of cargoes while in storage.
• Ensuring 100% compliance to all established procedures and work instructions.
• With experience in Warehousing and Logistics for at least 3 years, preferably Supervisor level
• Must be a College graduate
• With good moral character
• Willing to work on extended hours as needed in Operations
DSV – Global Transport and Logistics
DSV is one of the very best performing companies in the transport and logistics industry. 56,000 employees in more than 80 countries work passionately to deliver great customer experiences and high-quality services – as part of the operation or in a variety of supporting roles. If you have drive and talent and enjoy responsibility, we’ll give you the support you need to explore your potential and forward your career.
Read more at www.dsv.com