Job Req Number: 68519
Time Type: Full Time
Key Tasks & Deliverables
Operational and Team Management:
- Oversee assigned countries migrated into MNL ISSC Customs team.
- Strategize to drive process optimization, accountability, and ownership
- Monitor team and individual performance and ensure that performance is within expectation (based on defined SLA)
- Provide guidance on process design and optimization
- Propose process changes where needed to drive efficiency and improve execution
- Act as an ambassador of BSS MNL ISSC.
- Prepare and present performance report to internal and external stakeholders
- Quality and compliance responsibilities under NDA / attention given to predetermined processes, SOPs
- Work closely with the associates to increase productivity and assist in creating positive working relationships with all stakeholders
- Maintain all areas of Health and Safety relevant to the working environment & staff teams.
- Planning and organization of resources planning and requirements
- Escalation of irregularities to Business Support Services Manager for Customs
- Perform weekly coaching with team leads
- Take the lead to help resolve reoccurring issues
- Drive continuous improvement of the team and related processes.
- Work under the direction of superiors
- Drives completion of tasks and processes within agreed SLA to leaders and members
- Proactively find means to deliver and raise the performance of the teams managed
- Actively engage with relevant Stakeholders and conduct regular touchpoints
Team Leadership & Coaching:
- Create an environment orientated to trust, open communication, creative thinking, and cohesive team effort.
- Motivate and inspire team leaders and members
- Lead by setting a good example (role model) – behavior consistent with words
- Facilitate problem solving and collaboration
- Maintain healthy group dynamics
- Intervene when necessary to aid the group in resolving issues
- Help keep the team focused & on track
- Ensure to meet KPI Targets
- Implementation support (off- / on-site) for the migration of countries under Customs team.
- Resolution of issues on operational level and address employee performance & conduct as needed
DSV – Global Transport and Logistics
DSV is a dynamic workplace that fosters inclusivity and diversity. We conduct our business with integrity, respecting different cultures and the dignity and rights of individuals. When you join DSV, you are working for one of the very best performing companies in the transport and logistics industry. You’ll join a talented team of more than 75,000 employees in over 80 countries, working passionately to deliver great customer experiences and high-quality services. DSV aspires to lead the way towards a more sustainable future for our industry and are committed to trading on nature’s terms.
We promote collaboration and transparency and strive to attract, motivate and retain talented people in a culture of respect. If you are driven, talented and wish to be part of a progressive and versatile organisation, we’ll support you and your need to achieve your potential and forward your career.
Visit dsv.com and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter.