Job Req Number: 72015
Time Type: Full Time
- Achieve the KPI for network RFQ win ratio
- Complete, accurate and timely execution of network RFQ in accordance with agreed working process
- Up-to-date maintenance of the tender management database, e.g., benchmark database, air rates database, local charge database, etc.
Detailed Job Responsibilities:
- Act as key contact to receive RFQ from network
- Analyze the key requirements/lanes in the tender and drive procurement team to provide best proposal
- Monitor the tender submission process for formatting, completeness, consistency, and compliance
- Prepare tenders and standardized tender templates and documentation
- Monitor deadlines and prompt concerned parties on timely provision of data/information
- Maintain the APAC rate (local + main freight) database
- Maintain APAC RFQ Pipeline and prompt concerned Commercial personnel if necessary
- Internal: Management, products, sales, business development, business units, oversea network, legal.
- External: tender clients if necessary
- Decision authority as delegated by the General Manager, Commercial, in accordance with DSV regulations.
Skills & Competencies:
- Industry knowledge for handling procedures of tender management - both import and export process
- Negotiating & influencing
- Critical Analytical skills
- Keen attention to details
- High sense of urgency
Educational background / Work experience
- Graduate of at least a 4-year course
- Experience in similar capacity (minimum 1 year)
- Preferably with working experience in a multinational freight forwarder
- Fluent in English (written and spoken)
- Proficient in MS Office applications, very well-developed skills in MS Excel
DSV – Global Transport and Logistics
DSV is a dynamic workplace that fosters inclusivity and diversity. We conduct our business with integrity, respecting different cultures and the dignity and rights of individuals. When you join DSV, you are working for one of the very best performing companies in the transport and logistics industry. You’ll join a talented team of more than 75,000 employees in over 80 countries, working passionately to deliver great customer experiences and high-quality services. DSV aspires to lead the way towards a more sustainable future for our industry and are committed to trading on nature’s terms.
We promote collaboration and transparency and strive to attract, motivate and retain talented people in a culture of respect. If you are driven, talented and wish to be part of a progressive and versatile organisation, we’ll support you and your need to achieve your potential and forward your career.