Job Req Number: 67353
Time Type: Full Time
PLEASE REMEMBER TO CLICK "APPLY" BUTTON AFTER SAVING YOUR PROFILE TO COMPLETE YOUR APPLICATION PROCESS
Are you a software developer with a passion for software craftsmanship and a solid technical background? We are looking for a CMS Developer to join our team and become an essential part of our team. As a CMS Developer, you will have the opportunity to work closely with Developers and Product Owners in a mature agile environment, embracing DevOps mindset to deliver new business and technical features. We offer a competitive salary, a great work environment, and the chance to grow your skills and make an impact on our business. If this sounds like the perfect opportunity for you, we'd love to hear from you.
- Developing, testing, debugging and documenting code for custom web-based applications and services against the Sitecore CMS platform with a focus on achieving operational efficiencies and business agility through adaptable, re-usable services and processes.
- Developing custom integrations with add-on applications or services using APIs and custom code.
- Establishing internal industry-standard programming best practices. Sharing best practices with other team members. Reviewing code for application of best practices.
- Promoting quality within the team through test-driven development and continuous integration. Planning, initiating, and conducting unit testing as well as facilitating system testing. Reviewing error messages/logs and assisting others in debugging.
- Interacting extensively in all phases of the web development life cycle, including an understanding of and involvement with (internal) customer needs and business strategy.
- Potentially taking a mentor role on the project team, sharing technical and product knowledge with other team members. Assisting other Web Developers with development tasks as needed.
- Assisting in the architecture of web-based applications.
- Understanding system performance and performance metrics and applying best practices to optimize performance for improved scalability and user experience.
- Participating in research, technology/tools evaluation and proof-of-concept activities.
- Bachelor’s Degree (or equivalent work experience)
- 2 to 4+ years’ experience in a similar web development role
- High experience in Sitecore version 9, Sitecore commerce, SXA
- Strong understanding and experience across multiple Sitecore versions (upgrades) and C# .Net MVC, SQL, .Net Core.
- Comprehensive understanding of design patterns and practices: unit testing, repository, MVC and continuous integration, etc.
- Experience in cloud deployment, Azure PAAS, Azure
- knowledge of GIT (or any other version control system)
- Highly developed interpersonal skills
- Open, creative, well-organized, and proactive attitude,
- Experience with various web projects and CMS’s
What we offer:
- Employment contract
- Private medical care
- Comprehensive onboarding program
- Work-life Harmony
- Modern eco-office
- Comfortable ergonomic office
- Scandinavian work culture
- Internal training catalogue
- Culture of feedback
- Internal transition program
- Holiday gifts
- Sport groups
- Bike parking
DSV – Global transport and logistics
DSV is a dynamic workplace that fosters inclusivity and diversity. We conduct our business with integrity, respecting different cultures and the dignity and rights of individuals. When you join DSV, you are working for one of the very best performing companies in the transport and logistics industry. You’ll join a talented team of more than 75,000 employees in over 80 countries, working passionately to deliver great customer experiences and high-quality services. DSV aspires to lead the way towards a more sustainable future for our industry and are committed to trading on nature’s terms.
We promote collaboration and transparency and strive to attract, motivate and retain talented people in a culture of respect. If you are driven, talented and wish to be part of a progressive and versatile organisation, we’ll support you and your need to achieve your potential and forward your career.