Job Req Number: 74788
Time Type: Full Time
PLEASE REMEMBER TO CLICK "APPLY" BUTTON AFTER SAVING YOUR PROFILE TO COMPLETE YOUR APPLICATION PROCESS.
- Formulating and translating business requirements into technical specifications
- Perform detailed data analysis and data mapping document
- Testing solutions in controlled and real situations before deployment
- Track project progress against planned delivery date
- Maintain timely, efficient and proactive stakeholder communication regarding the daily tasks and projects
- Creating new and modifying existing mapping specification
- Support the business in decision making.
- you are fluent in spoken and written English,
- you have:
knowledge of at least one EDI standard: UN/EDIFACT or ANSI-X12,
basic knowledge of communication protocols used in EDI such as FTP, SFTP, AS2, HTTP,
experience in working in Agile and/or Scrum Framework,
experience in multicultural self-organized teams,
basic knowledge of XML, XPATH, SQL,
ability to share and co-work in development projects,
great attention to details,
- you are:
a reliable person and a team player having a professional approach to time, costs and deadlines,
communicative and able to think analytically,
- you look for challenges and skills development
- you would like to work in a friendly atmosphere and create it with us.
What we offer:
- Employment contract
- Private medical care
- Comprehensive onboarding program
- Work-life Harmony
- Modern eco-office
- Comfortable ergonomic office
- Scandinavian work culture
- Internal training catalogue
- Culture of feedback
- Internal transition program
- Holiday gifts
- Sport groups
- Bike parking
DSV – Global transport and logistics
DSV is a dynamic workplace that fosters inclusivity and diversity. We conduct our business with integrity, respecting different cultures and the dignity and rights of individuals. When you join DSV, you are working for one of the very best performing companies in the transport and logistics industry. You’ll join a talented team of more than 75,000 employees in over 80 countries, working passionately to deliver great customer experiences and high-quality services. DSV aspires to lead the way towards a more sustainable future for our industry and are committed to trading on nature’s terms.
We promote collaboration and transparency and strive to attract, motivate and retain talented people in a culture of respect. If you are driven, talented and wish to be part of a progressive and versatile organisation, we’ll support you and your need to achieve your potential and forward your career.