Job Req Number: 72492
Time Type: Full Time
PLEASE REMEMBER TO CLICK "APPLY" BUTTON AFTER SAVING YOUR PROFILE TO COMPLETE YOUR APPLICATION PROCESS
- Handling of global Freight Forwarders Liability and Cargo Insurance claims in DSV including: coordination of the reserves, updating comments in system on time and according to overall rules, correct usage of legislation, completing analyzing and classifying claim’s documentation.
- Handling all kinds of transport claims on a global scale in DSV Group.
- Maintaining professional relationships with customers and internal stakeholders in Europe and all over the world.
- Participating in internal projects, leading the internal trainings.
- Cooperation with DSV offices in Europe and all over the world.
- Co-creation and optimization of claims handling processes.
- Responsibility for handling customers claims and cooperating with subcontractors.
At least 1-2 years of experience on similar position.
Experience in insurances, claims handling and working in different language.
Preferable higher education in: law, languages, economy or logistics,
Very good knowledge of English (DSV corporate language).
Knowledge of German language (will be an advantage).
Knowledge of Scandinavian language (will be an advantage).
MS Office knowledge.
Negotiation skills, ability to work under time pressure and communication, interpersonal skills, proactive mindset, ability to take ownership and drive processes and ability to prioritize
What we offer:
- Employment contract
- Private medical care
- Comprehensive onboarding program
- Work-life Harmony
- Modern eco-office
- Comfortable ergonomic office
- Scandinavian work culture
- Internal training catalogue
- Culture of feedback
- Internal transition program
- Holiday gifts
- Sport groups
- Bike parking
DSV – Global transport and logistics
DSV is a dynamic workplace that fosters inclusivity and diversity. We conduct our business with integrity, respecting different cultures and the dignity and rights of individuals. When you join DSV, you are working for one of the very best performing companies in the transport and logistics industry. You’ll join a talented team of more than 75,000 employees in over 80 countries, working passionately to deliver great customer experiences and high-quality services. DSV aspires to lead the way towards a more sustainable future for our industry and are committed to trading on nature’s terms.
We promote collaboration and transparency and strive to attract, motivate and retain talented people in a culture of respect. If you are driven, talented and wish to be part of a progressive and versatile organisation, we’ll support you and your need to achieve your potential and forward your career.