- Timely and comprehensive settlement of damages incurred in road, sea and air transportation.
- Gathering documentation to establish liability for the incident.
- Conducting correspondence in Italian and/or English.
- Analyzing the collected documentation and preparing a decision to pay or refuse to pay compensation.
- Conducting recourse proceedings against entities responsible for the occurrence of the damage.
- Ongoing contact with the client and DSV units.
- very good knowledge of Italian and good English, (Spanish welcome),
- you are well acquainted with MS Office package,
- you have experience in insurance, logistics or customer service (welcome),
- you are able to make decisions independently and have highly developed communication skills,
- meticulousness, responsibility and ability to prioritize assigned tasks are your qualities,
- you are able to work under time pressure.
What we offer
- Employment contract
- Private medical care
- Comprehensive onboarding program
- Work-life Harmony
- Modern eco-office
- Comfortable ergonomic office
- Scandinavian work culture
- Internal training catalogue
- Culture of feedback
- Internal transition program
- Holiday gifts
- Sport groups
- Bike parking