Job Req Number: 66308
PLEASE REMEMBER TO CLICK "APPLY" BUTTON AFTER SAVING YOUR PROFILE TO COMPLETE YOUR APPLICATION PROCESS.
If terms like Cloud Engineering and Architecture peeks your interest; we may have opportunity for you to embark on as part of your career journey. Think international career with great possibilities of making a difference as you help our product teams level up in their journey to design and optimize cloud solutions. Here, a group of dedicated colleagues work tirelessly to build our new platform for both public and private clouds – while welcoming you to an agile environment where we constantly work to push the boundaries. We're building a world class hybrid cloud infrastructure and we need your help!
Working with multiple teams in an international environment, you will discover that collaboration and communication is key. Likewise, you will find that you have joined an ambitious and highly dynamic company with an ambitious growth strategy, which means that we often pave the road as we go.
Key responsibilities as Cloud Architect
In your role as a Cloud Architect, you will be part of the team responsible for developing and maintenance of the Public Cloud Platform. You will be part of the strategic growth initiative and be responsible for future development of cloud platforms in DSV. The role will focus mainly on development, maintenance, and optimization of the Public Cloud Platform.
As part of your responsibilities, you will:
• Provide technical leadership, mentorship, and guidance of operational team members.
• Key contributor towards public cloud architecture.
• Analyse and design scalable and secure cloud architectures that meet our business needs and adhere to industry best practices.
• Identify workloads and automate tasks.
• Collaborate with stakeholders across both infrastructure and application areas
• Strong communication skills, with the ability to communicate complex technical concepts to non-technical stakeholders.
• Review and update cloud security policies, procedures and governance best practices to keep the environment in line with organizational and industry standards.
• Monitor cloud infrastructure performance and make recommendations for further improvements.
• Be an active team player
Recognising that this is a specialized field we will guide you to improve your skillset to take on any challenges.
If you have the following background:
• Good understanding of DevOps practices and tools (CI/CD tools, IaC)
• Good knowledge of multiple scripting languages (Terraform, PowerShell, Ansible)
• Infrastructure Skills: You have a very good knowledge of container technology like Kubernetes/Docker
• Architectural design of Cloud infrastructure on Azure, GCP and/or OpenStack
• Ability to work independently and as a part of a fast-paced global Cloud team
• A solid understanding and hands-on experience with Azure IaaS and PaaS offerings
• Experience with designing and building Azure cloud solutions
• Have hands-on experience with Agile methodologies (e.g., SAFe & Scrum) and management tools (e.g., JIRA & Confluence)
• Proficient in English – both oral and written communication
What we offer:
Private medical care
Comprehensive onboarding program
Comfortable ergonomic office
Scandinavian work culture
Internal training catalogue
Culture of feedback
Internal transition program
DSV – Global transport and logistics
DSV is a dynamic workplace that fosters inclusivity and diversity. We conduct our business with integrity, respecting different cultures and the dignity and rights of individuals. When you join DSV, you are working for one of the very best performing companies in the transport and logistics industry. You’ll join a talented team of more than 75,000 employees in over 80 countries, working passionately to deliver great customer experiences and high-quality services. DSV aspires to lead the way towards a more sustainable future for our industry and are committed to trading on nature’s terms.
We promote collaboration and transparency and strive to attract, motivate and retain talented people in a culture of respect. If you are driven, talented and wish to be part of a progressive and versatile organisation, we’ll support you and your need to achieve your potential and forward your career.