Job Req Number: 58636
Time Type: Full Time
PLEASE REMEMBER TO CLICK "APPLY" BUTTON AFTER SAVING YOUR PROFILE TO COMPLETE YOUR APPLICATION PROCESS.
If terms like Cloud Engineering and DevOps peeks your interest; we may have opportunity for you to embark on as part of your career journey. Think international career with great possibilities of making a difference as you help our product teams level up in their journey to design and optimize cloud solutions.
Join Global IT
Join the Global Connectivity Services Department and support the Hybrid Cloud Platform for one of the largest logistic companies in the world. Become a member of a team of specialists with a wide range of responsibilities and work in the mindset of DevOps.
Automation and development In your role as a Cloud Engineer you will be part of the team responsible for developing and maintenance of the Hybrid Cloud Platform. You will be part of the strategic growth initiative and be responsible for future development of DSV. The role will focus mainly on development, maintenance and optimization of the cloud platform.
- Maintain and develop CI/CD Pipelines
- Design and implement solutions for a greenfield cloud platform
- Identify workloads and automate tasks
- Collaborate with stakeholders across both infrastructure and application areas
- Be an active team player
- Good understanding of DevOps practices and tools (Continuous Delivery, IaC)
- Good knowledge of one of the scripting languages (Bash, Python, PowerShell, Perl)
- Infrastructure Skills: You have a very good knowledge of Kubernetes/Docker, cloud infrastructures based on OpenStack or Azure
- Ability to work as a part of DevOps team
What we offer:
- Employment contract
- Private medical care
- Comprehensive onboarding program
- Work-life Harmony
- Modern eco-office
- Comfortable ergonomic office
- Scandinavian work culture
- Internal training catalogue
- Culture of feedback
- Internal transition program
- Holiday gifts
- Sport groups
- Bike parking
DSV – Global transport and logistics
DSV is a dynamic workplace that fosters inclusivity and diversity. We conduct our business with integrity, respecting different cultures and the dignity and rights of individuals. When you join DSV, you are working for one of the very best performing companies in the transport and logistics industry. You’ll join a talented team of more than 75,000 employees in over 90 countries, working passionately to deliver great customer experiences and high-quality services. DSV aspires to lead the way towards a more sustainable future for our industry and are committed to trading on nature’s terms.
We promote collaboration and transparency and strive to attract, motivate and retain talented people in a culture of respect. If you are driven, talented and wish to be part of a progressive and versatile organisation, we’ll support you and your need to achieve your potential and forward your career.