Job Req Number: 66315
Time Type: Full Time
PLEASE REMEMBER TO CLICK "APPLY" BUTTON AFTER SAVING YOUR PROFILE TO COMPLETE YOUR APPLICATION PROCESS.
- 3rd line operation and support for backend of the applications in scope mainly CyberArk.
- Maintenance and administration of supported systems.
- Be ready to troubleshoot across the entire stack: infrastructure, middleware, application, data flow, connectivity.
- Participate in numerous projects.
- Create and update documentation; actively build team’s knowledge base.
- Support Transition, Continues Improvement and Technology teams on identifying business requirements for new solutions and systems.
- Seek opportunities for improvement in IT area, design and apply improvements.
- Perform in line with agreed procedures, SLAs and customers' expectations.
- 5 years of working experience in System/Infrastructure/Application administration role in medium or large IT environment, experience in supporting business gold level applications.
- Windows Server environment experience min 5 years.
- IT support experience min 5 years.
- Minimum 3 years experience in implementations, integrations and maintenance of CyberArk Core Privileged Access Security (Core PAS) in various configurations (Distributed Vaults, DR Vault).
- Hands on experience in troubleshooting issues related to CyberArk Core PAS solution components - Vault, CPM, PSM, PSMP, PVWA and PTA.
- Being part of the PAM team developing solutions for onboarding of new platforms and applications.
- Contributing to robust and effective PAM controls within the organization.
- Experience in scripting languages like Powershell, Phyton.
- Developing custom CyberArk CPM Plugins and PSM Connectors - nice to have training completed.
- CyberArk Defender certification at least.
- Ensuring smooth operation of production and test environments operating under the control of Red Hat Linux systems.
- Creating scripts that automate administrative tasks (Ansible).
What we offer:
• Employment contract
• Private medical care
• Comprehensive onboarding program
• Work-life Harmony
• Modern eco-office
• Comfortable ergonomic office
• Scandinavian work culture
• Internal training catalogue
• Culture of feedback
• Internal transition program
• Holiday gifts
• Sport groups
• Bike parking
DSV – Global transport and logistics
DSV is a dynamic workplace that fosters inclusivity and diversity. We conduct our business with integrity, respecting different cultures and the dignity and rights of individuals. When you join DSV, you are working for one of the very best performing companies in the transport and logistics industry. You’ll join a talented team of more than 75,000 employees in over 80 countries, working passionately to deliver great customer experiences and high-quality services. DSV aspires to lead the way towards a more sustainable future for our industry and are committed to trading on nature’s terms.
We promote collaboration and transparency and strive to attract, motivate and retain talented people in a culture of respect. If you are driven, talented and wish to be part of a progressive and versatile organisation, we’ll support you and your need to achieve your potential and forward your career.