Job Req Number: 55949
Time Type: Full Time
PLEASE REMEMBER TO CLICK "APPLY" BUTTON AFTER SAVING YOUR PROFILE TO COMPLETE YOUR APPLICATION PROCESS.
All applications must be sent in English.
- Enable the creation of new Business Intelligence solutions and enhance existing ones in Qlikview, focusing on the technical design and construction of BI models, including Qlikview as well as in Azure Data Factory (ADF), storage and transformation in SQL Database, up to creation of Azure Analysis Services (AAS) layer, Power BI and Qlikview reports.
- Design the architecture of BI solutions in alignment with the principles, guidelines and standards from IT Architecture and create Solution Design Documents in the active project
- Build up understanding of existing Qlikview architecture and underlying business processes
- Analyze existing applications and optimize their performance
- Drive and supervise ETL processing
- Document and provide technical specifications for the implementations
- Refine and promote our agile delivery framework to help ensuring high quality and flexible deliverables on the data & BI platform
- Provide consulting to the business partner for solution implementation
- Expert knowledge in Qlikview.
- Knowledge of Microsoft’s BI stack, namely Azure SQL Database/Azure Synapse, Azure Analysis Services, ADF, DevOps, expertise in PowerBI would be preferred.
- Expert knowledge in Tabular Models development and maintenance.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Sciences
- Min.5 years of experiences in BI projects, preferable in Logistics industry
- Proficient Level of English (spoken and written)
- You feel comfortable in international business communication
- You are willing to challenge the status quo and to drive innovation and change
What we offer:
- Employment contract
- Modern & ergonomic eco-office
- Bike and car parking
- Private Medical care
- Co-financed of the MultiSport Card
- Gym in the office
- Office canteen
- Comprehensive onboarding program
- Internal training catalogue and e-learning platform
- Christmas gifts
- Sport groups
- Co-financed for language learning
- Culture of feedback
- Internal transition program
- Scandinavian work culture
- Work-life Harmony
DSV – Global transport and logistics
DSV is a dynamic workplace that fosters inclusivity and diversity. We conduct our business with integrity, respecting different cultures and the dignity and rights of individuals. When you join DSV, you are working for one of the very best performing companies in the transport and logistics industry. You’ll join a talented team of more than 75,000 employees in over 80 countries, working passionately to deliver great customer experiences and high-quality services. DSV aspires to lead the way towards a more sustainable future for our industry and are committed to trading on nature’s terms.
We promote collaboration and transparency and strive to attract, motivate and retain talented people in a culture of respect. If you are driven, talented and wish to be part of a progressive and versatile organisation, we’ll support you and your need to achieve your potential and forward your career.