Job Req Number: 72199
Time Type: Full Time
PLEASE REMEMBER TO CLICK "APPLY" BUTTON AFTER SAVING YOUR PROFILE TO COMPLETE YOUR APPLICATION PROCESS
· Responsible for the accounting and the controlling activities of Global IT costs on behalf of all DSV countries, specifically: checking, booking & approving of invoices, compare the invoices and transaction summary that are sent by vendors based on contracts in place.
· Manage invoice dispute on Global IT invoices with the vendor.
· Perform full AP/ invoice workflow like coding & cost approving on behalf of Local.
· Responsible of general accounting month end close tasks related to the Global IT costs: accrual preparation & booking, reporting to Local & Group Accounting, reconciliation, possible reclasses or recharges among entities or DSV countries etc.
· Responsible for month end reconciliation and explanation of deviations between 3 independent databases of such IT costs
· Review and ensure that the procedures are up to date, write procedures for new activities.
· Ensure smooth knowledge transfer of new GL processes and countries by actively participating to GL transitions.
· Other operational ad hoc tasks received from TL (preparation of KPIs, ad-hoc requests, etc).
· 2 years of work experience on an Accounts Payables/ Accountant or cost controlling.
· Higher education in finance/accountancy area.
· Knowledge of English at least at level B2.
· Knowledge of MS Office particularly Excel.
· Knowledge of SAP (is a plus).
· Ability to work under time pressure, analytical skills, willingness to learn and increase responsibilities, motivated by daily changes and challenges.
· Detail oriented and be independently.
What we offer:
· Employment contract
· Private medical care
· Comprehensive onboarding program
· Work-life Harmony
· Modern eco-office
· Comfortable ergonomic office
· Scandinavian work culture
· Internal training catalogue
· Culture of feedback
· Internal transition program
· Holiday gifts
· Sport groups
· Bike parking
DSV – Global transport and logistics
DSV is a dynamic workplace that fosters inclusivity and diversity. We conduct our business with integrity, respecting different cultures and the dignity and rights of individuals. When you join DSV, you are working for one of the very best performing companies in the transport and logistics industry. You’ll join a talented team of more than 75,000 employees in over 80 countries, working passionately to deliver great customer experiences and high-quality services. DSV aspires to lead the way towards a more sustainable future for our industry and are committed to trading on nature’s terms.
We promote collaboration and transparency and strive to attract, motivate and retain talented people in a culture of respect. If you are driven, talented and wish to be part of a progressive and versatile organisation, we’ll support you and your need to achieve your potential and forward your career.