Job Req Number: 67236
Time Type: Full Time
PLEASE REMEMBER TO CLICK "APPLY" BUTTON AFTER SAVING YOUR PROFILE TO COMPLETE YOUR APPLICATION PROCESS
· Build, test and improve frontend features that save time, provide great user experiences and provide insights in data for users.
· Work closely together with the users and the product owner on your team to understand the business context
· Work closely together with the backend developers on your team to interact with other micro services in the product, read/write to the database and to integrate to other systems. It is an added bonus if you have worked with backend development yourself also (or maybe even want to work as a full stack developer)
· Work closely together with our DevOps engineers and use the CI/CD pipelines established to quickly build, test and eventually deploy your code through the different environments.
· Collaborate also with other frontend developers outside your own product team where you share knowledge, technical patterns, and good ways of working to improve behaviour across all products.
· Testing your software from a functional, quality, fault-tolerance, performance, and scalability perspective.
· UI Library: React
· UI Framework: MUI
· UI State management: Redux
· Database technologies: Mostly MongoDB Atlas (and some PostgreSQL + SQL server)
· Version control: Git
· Requirements: Jira
· Documentation: Confluence
What we offer:
• Employment contract
• Private medical care
• Comprehensive onboarding program
• Work-life Harmony
• Modern eco-office
• Comfortable ergonomic office
• Scandinavian work culture
• Internal training catalogue
• Culture of feedback
• Internal transition program
• Holiday gifts
• Sport groups
• Bike parking
DSV – Global transport and logistics
DSV is a dynamic workplace that fosters inclusivity and diversity. We conduct our business with integrity, respecting different cultures and the dignity and rights of individuals. When you join DSV, you are working for one of the very best performing companies in the transport and logistics industry. You’ll join a talented team of more than 75,000 employees in over 80 countries, working passionately to deliver great customer experiences and high-quality services. DSV aspires to lead the way towards a more sustainable future for our industry and are committed to trading on nature’s terms.
We promote collaboration and transparency and strive to attract, motivate and retain talented people in a culture of respect. If you are driven, talented and wish to be part of a progressive and versatile organisation, we’ll support you and your need to achieve your potential and forward your career.