Job Req Number: 61887
Time Type: Full Time
PLEASE REMEMBER TO CLICK "APPLY" BUTTON AFTER SAVING YOUR PROFILE TO COMPLETE YOUR APPLICATION PROCESS.
This is an exciting opportunity if you are software developer with solid commercial experience, good understanding of modern application patterns and software craftsmanship being close to your heart.
We are looking for Fullstack IT Developer to join our Team and become essential developer, with goal to deliver a new business and technical features. You will be working closely with Developers and Product Owner in mature agile environment embracing DevOps mindset.
You will become part of our Road IT department, where we implement and maintain IT systems to keep 20.000 trucks and 10.000 operational staff working efficiently. We need your help in our continued effort to deliver great products to our business.
Some of the assignments you can look forward to as part of the team will be:
- Working in international Scrum Team to deliver Business critical solutions in close cooperation with Product Owner
- Developing and technically owning backend (Java 11+/Spring, Event-Driven Architecture) and frontend (TypeScirpt/React) applications hosted in Azure Cloud
- Continuous improvement of products and internal delivery&maintanance processes
The ideal candidate should have:
- 2+ years of solid commercial experience working with Java/SpringBoot and TypedScript/React
- Passion for writing well-structured and easily maintainable code
- Strong technical ownership of products being developed
- Openness, team playing, logical thinking and striving to learn is a must
- Knowledge of databases (PostgreSQL & MongoDB), modern backend (Java 11+/Spring) and frontend (Typescript/React)
- Knowledge of modern tooling and practices (Clean Code, TTD, pair programming)
- Knowledge of Kafka, ELK, Azure or other Cloud technology is a plus
- Backend: Java 11+/Spring, Event-Driven Architecture
- Frontend: Typescript/React
- Azure Kubernetes Services (AKS), PostgreSQL & MongoDB, Kafka, Terraform
- Tools: Jira, Confluence, BitBucket, Azure DevOps
DSV – Global transport and logistics
DSV is a dynamic workplace that fosters inclusivity and diversity. We conduct our business with integrity, respecting different cultures and the dignity and rights of individuals. When you join DSV, you are working for one of the very best performing companies in the transport and logistics industry. You’ll join a talented team of more than 75,000 employees in over 80 countries, working passionately to deliver great customer experiences and high-quality services. DSV aspires to lead the way towards a more sustainable future for our industry and are committed to trading on nature’s terms.
We promote collaboration and transparency and strive to attract, motivate and retain talented people in a culture of respect. If you are driven, talented and wish to be part of a progressive and versatile organisation, we’ll support you and your need to achieve your potential and forward your career.