Job Req Number: 71669
PLEASE REMEMBER TO CLICK "APPLY" BUTTON AFTER SAVING YOUR PROFILE TO COMPLETE YOUR APPLICATION PROCESS.
Would you like to leave your mark on IT process excellence and take the lead in ensuring that our key IT processes provide actual value to the organization? Then you might be one of our new Global Process Managers in Global IT.
As Global Process Manager, you are responsible for the design, implementation, and operation of IT processes, working in process communities together with key stakeholders. Your goal is to ensure efficient processes and high user satisfaction. Your success will help DSV users and business units to delivery world class service to our customers.
We offer a strong mandate in an ambitions and successful global company, where IT is viewed as a strategic focus area. The role is anchored IT Operations and Service area, where personal drive and impactful delivery are valued. We are looking for two strong candidates to split process responsibility for Incident, Service Request, Event and Problem Management.
The key responsibilities for the Global Process Manager are:
- Defining and setting the direction for the process together with the process owner
- Ensuring that the process design, implementation, and operation provide the agreed value and support service provisioning across Global IT and DSV business units
- Ensuring that appropriate process documentation and training material are available and up to date
- Working as process expert and change agent, driving user communities with key stakeholders
- Facilitating process training, ensuring that process practitioners have the required knowledge to understand the process and act accordingly
- Proactively driving process performance management across Global IT through the use of metrics, KPIs, and reporting
- Assessing, prioritizing, justifying, managing, and leading process improvements, following through towards benefit realization
- Solid experience with process management on strategic, tactical and operational levels
- Experience from an international, large-scale IT organisation
- Experience with stakeholder management on several organizational levels including peers, business users, service owners, and executives
- Strong skills as a facilitator and communicator
- A highly motivated self-driven approach with a positive can-do attitude, with the ability to keep a perspective on the bigger picture and necessary details to ensure continuous improvements
- A relevant educational background and certifications combined with practical best practise process experience
- Proficient skills in English in both writing and speaking
What we offer:
Private medical care
Comprehensive onboarding program
Comfortable ergonomic office
Scandinavian work culture
Internal training catalog
Culture of feedback
Internal transition program
DSV – Global transport and logistics
DSV is a dynamic workplace that fosters inclusivity and diversity. We conduct our business with integrity, respecting different cultures and the dignity and rights of individuals. When you join DSV, you are working for one of the very best performing companies in the transport and logistics industry. You’ll join a talented team of more than 75,000 employees in over 80 countries, working passionately to deliver great customer experiences and high-quality services. DSV aspires to lead the way towards a more sustainable future for our industry and are committed to trading on nature’s terms.
We promote collaboration and transparency and strive to attract, motivate and retain talented people in a culture of respect. If you are driven, talented and wish to be part of a progressive and versatile organisation, we’ll support you and your need to achieve your potential and forward your career.