Job Req Number: 26115
PLEASE REMEMBER TO CLICK "APPLY" BUTTON AFTER SAVING YOUR PROFILE TO COMPLETE YOUR APPLICATION PROCESS.
· Organizing individual stages of forwarding and transport services.
· Cooperation with clients, partners, subcontractors and other organizational units.
· Delivering high-quality services to customers.
· Cooperation with DSV partners in Europe.
· Realization of budget and quality goals.
· Ensuring the correctness of data in the system and operational documentation.
JOIN US IF YOU …
· have experience in handling forwarding projects and orders,
· know the local freight forwarding market very well,
· have good knowledge of English language,
· have analytical approach and solving problems skills,
· enjoy working in a busy and unpredictable environment,
· are driven by results and by improving yourself,
· are interested in providing excellent service to our customers,
· are a good team-player.
· Employment contract
· Private medical care
· Sports card
· Motivational remuneration system
· Internal training sessions
· Sport sections and events
· Fruits days
· Holiday bonuses
· Bonding parties and integration meetings
· Work-life balance.
DSV – Global transport and logistics
DSV is one of the very best performing companies in the transport and logistics industry. 60,000 employees in more than 90 countries work passionately to deliver great customer experiences and high-quality services – as part of the operation or in a variety of supporting roles. If you have drive and talent and enjoy responsibility, we’ll give you the support you need to explore your potential and forward your career.
Read more at www.dsv.com