Job Req Number: 25098
PLEASE REMEMBER TO CLICK "APPLY" BUTTON AFTER SAVING YOUR PROFILE TO COMPLETE YOUR APPLICATION PROCESS.
• Active sale of domestic and international road transport services.
• Acquisition and service of DSV customers in the Lodzkie voivodship.
• Professional consultancy in the field of logistics services for clients.
• Conducting trade negotiations.
• Monitoring and analysis of the quality of customer service.
• Building and maintaining customer relations based on professionalism and trust.
• Implementation of the planned sales plans.
• Building a positive image of DSV.
JOIN US IF YOU …
• you have a minimum of 2 years of experience in acquiring and implementing large clients
• you know the Transport, Forwarding and Logistics market well,
• know English at a level that allows effective business communication,
• have developed interpersonal skills,
• can build long-term relationships with clients,
• are an independent and determined person in achieving your goals,
• perfectly organize your work,
• very good at using the MS Office package,
• you have a category B license.
• Employment contract
• Private medical care
• Sports card
• Motivational remuneration system
• Internal training sessions
• Sport sections and events
• Fruits days
• Holiday bonuses
• Bonding parties and integration meetings
• Work-life balance.
DSV – Global transport and logistics
DSV is one of the very best performing companies in the transport and logistics industry. 60,000 employees in more than 90 countries work passionately to deliver great customer experiences and high-quality services – as part of the operation or in a variety of supporting roles. If you have drive and talent and enjoy responsibility, we’ll give you the support you need to explore your potential and forward your career.
Read more at www.dsv.com