Job Req Number: 68359
PLEASE REMEMBER TO CLICK "APPLY" BUTTON AFTER SAVING YOUR PROFILE TO COMPLETE YOUR APPLICATION PROCESS.
- Be the technical lead of a team of software developers to deliver highly scalable mission critical solutions to solve high priority business challenges
- Lead and provide professional development guidance for 5-10 software developers
- Bringing you know how and best practices in delivery and operations constantly improving your team's output.
- Work across all phases of the software development lifecycle (planning, design, implementation, deployment, operations, and support).
- Technically owning new services and products
- Work with the product owner and other senior leaders to create a great working environment that attracts other great engineers
- Partner with product owner and architect setting the technical vision for the team
- Lead a cross-functional Agile team to understand requirements, together with the product owner do product backlog grooming, sprint planning, execution, and retrospective
- Work together with the team on the constant improvements of the Product development process.
- Write and maintain documentation.
- Background in Computer Science or EE, Control systems/Automation and control
- Fluent in Java, Python
- Experience running and development for Big Data solutions (e.g., Hadoop, Flink, Spark, AWS Kinesis, Azure Events Hub)
- At least 7 years of production experience in Kafka in Complex Event processing systems (telecom, NW, banking transactions, NFT)
- At least 5 years of developing Kafka based applications, including regular production/consumption, Kafka streams,
- At least 5 years of developing Stream processing analytics using Kafka Streams API, developing with Processor API, Transformers, Mappers, ability to use Headers, develop custom SerDes, offsets control, threads control in , exception handling
- At least 7 years of developing JSON schemas, Avro, and respective usage/development of producer/consumer and application using schemas
- Ability to integrate different events streaming platforms, to aligning synchronous and asynchronous nature of processes, experience in events latching and queue control.
- Experience in C/ Go or Scala
- Understanding of how Kafka is built, how is functioning down to the low-level details
- Knowledge how to run mid-size cluster of Kafka
DSV – Global transport and logistics
DSV is a dynamic workplace that fosters inclusivity and diversity. We conduct our business with integrity, respecting different cultures and the dignity and rights of individuals. When you join DSV, you are working for one of the very best performing companies in the transport and logistics industry. You’ll join a talented team of more than 75,000 employees in over 80 countries, working passionately to deliver great customer experiences and high-quality services. DSV aspires to lead the way towards a more sustainable future for our industry and are committed to trading on nature’s terms.
We promote collaboration and transparency and strive to attract, motivate and retain talented people in a culture of respect. If you are driven, talented and wish to be part of a progressive and versatile organisation, we’ll support you and your need to achieve your potential and forward your career.