Job Req Number: 37224
Time Type: Full Time
- Working on projects which support current business needs in DSV Solutions.
- Co-leading logistics processes improvement projects.
- Analysis of logistics processes in terms of automation.
- Controlling logistics processes in terms of productivity, reliability and safety.
- Designing plans for improvement and implementation solutions.
- Taking care of the delivery of the project at cost, time and quality.
- Analysing logistics figures.
- Building business and technologies knowledge.
- Working with the other DSV Solutions sites in Poland and Europe in order to exchange experience and knowledge.
- Students and graduates of technical education.
- Excellent level of English.
- Strong innovation and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent MS Office Package skills.
- An enthusiastic approach to teamwork.
- Knowledge of optimization tools and Lean methodology (welcome).
DSV – Global transport and logistics
DSV is one of the very best performing companies in the transport and logistics industry. 56,000 employees in more than 80 countries work passionately to deliver great customer experiences and high-quality services – as part of the operation or in a variety of supporting roles. If you have drive and talent and enjoy responsibility, we’ll give you the support you need to explore your potential and forward your career.
Read more at www.dsv.com