Job Req Number: 73909
Time Type: Full Time
PLEASE REMEMBER TO CLICK "APPLY" BUTTON AFTER SAVING YOUR PROFILE TO COMPLETE YOUR APPLICATION PROCESS
If terms like Enterprise Network Automation, DevOps, Cisco, and Network Performance peeks your interest; we may have opportunity to embark on as part of your career journey. Think international career with great possibilities of making a difference as you help our product teams level up in their journey to optimize and design network solutions.
Join Global IT
Join the Global Network Services Department and support the global network infrastructure for one of the largest logistic companies in the world. Become a member of a team consisting of network automation Specialists with a wide range of responsibilities in the mindset of DevOps.
Automation and development
In your role as a Network Automation Engineer you will build applications supporting the Network Projects and Operations departments tailored to company policies. With a network of over 10 000 devices and number of regional Data Centers built primarily on Cisco platforms you will leverage APIs to manage platforms such as Cisco ACI, ISE, Firepower, NCS, DNA, Solarwinds Orion, ServiceNow, Azure, Google Cloud and multiple other.
Basic network and programming skills are required, but the focus will be to work closely in corporation with the Network Architects and our Network Engineers to identify workloads that can be removed from daily operations and automated.
You will be a part of the Network Automation team within Global IT Operations and refer directly to the Network Automation Team Lead.
Your responsibilities include:
- Maintain and develop network automation and compliance scripts
- Collaborate with stakeholders across both infrastructure and application areas
- Translate network jobs into automated workloads
- Optimize network implementation with global mindset
- Develop pipelines for application deployments
- Be an active team player together with the rest of the team
We are looking for an engineer willing to learn and expand his knowledge in Network Automation.
Recognizing that this is a specialized field we will guide you to improve your skillset to take on any challenges.
- Good knowledge of at least 1 programming language (preferred Python)
- Basic knowledge of software version control systems
- Basic understanding of computer networks (IP addressing, subnet masks, routing)
- Basic SQL skills
- Kepner-Tregoe approach to troubleshooting
- Ability to work under time pressure
- Ability to work as a part of DevOps team
- Cisco Devnet certification or any programming certification
- Experience with Atlassian software stack (Jira, Bitbucket, Confluence, etc.)
- Microsoft Azure certification or equivalent experience
- Experience working with Kubernetes, Docker and containers
What we offer:
Private medical care
Comprehensive onboarding program
Comfortable ergonomic office
Scandinavian work culture
Internal training catalogue
Culture of feedback
Internal transition program
DSV – Global transport and logistics
DSV is a dynamic workplace that fosters inclusivity and diversity. We conduct our business with integrity, respecting different cultures and the dignity and rights of individuals. When you join DSV, you are working for one of the very best performing companies in the transport and logistics industry. You’ll join a talented team of more than 75,000 employees in over 80 countries, working passionately to deliver great customer experiences and high-quality services. DSV aspires to lead the way towards a more sustainable future for our industry and are committed to trading on nature’s terms.
We promote collaboration and transparency and strive to attract, motivate and retain talented people in a culture of respect. If you are driven, talented and wish to be part of a progressive and versatile organisation, we’ll support you and your need to achieve your potential and forward your career.