Job Req Number: 69160
Time Type: Full Time
PLEASE REMEMBER TO CLICK "APPLY" BUTTON AFTER SAVING YOUR PROFILE TO COMPLETE YOUR APPLICATION PROCESS
About the project
If terms like Enterprise Network solutions, Cisco, and Network Performance sound interesting, we may have a perfect opportunity to embark on, as part of your career journey. Think international career, in a large global enterprise, with great possibilities of making a difference, as you help our product team’s level up in their journey to optimize and design network solutions.
In your role as a Network Engineer, you will maintain one of Denmark’s biggest enterprise network solutions, spread over the entire globe, and become a member of a team consisting of approximately 50 specialists placed round the world supporting 4 Datacentres and in excess of 1000 office and warehouse locations.
As Network Engineer, you will be a strong technical specialist, knowing the ins and outs of networking, with 4 global Datacentres supporting 1500 Branch sites, you will spend most of your time providing the operational support to the Datacenter Network, but also solving the 3rd line network issues affecting our offices and warehouses in cooperation with our 2nd line support Team.
• Collaborating with NOC (2nd line support)
• Operating DC firewalls, routers, switches, wireless LAN controllers, proxies- maintenance and operational support. (Cisco Firepower and Cisco ASA)
• Maintaining and supporting the ACI infrastructure
• Working with and maintaining the Cisco Secure Workload environment
• Being an active Team Member contributing to the great atmosphere of support and knowledge sharing within our department
• Optimize the network performance, and work closely with our Network Architects to ensure adherence to standards and policies
• Handling both incidents and projects affecting the DC network
• You will be the escalation line for the 2nd line support looking after our offices and warehouses
• Skilled Engineer specialised in multiple aspects of networking using primarily Cisco technologies
• With your great technical understanding, you are able to translate network terminology into managing an enterprise platform. Moreover, as you will be a part of a highly skilled team with various backgrounds, you must be a strong Team player
• You have an IT degree or an equivalent education (CISCO certifications)
• Data Centre experience - 5+ years
• Demonstrated experience with TCP/IP stack and its internals as well as related troubleshooting tools (connectivity verification, packet capture etc.)
• Demonstrated experience with major router and firewall platforms; specifically, with Cisco ASR, Cisco Firepower, ASA & Nexus devices
• Demonstrated experience with networking hardware platforms such as routers, switches and firewalls in a large enterprise environment
• Demonstrated experience with enterprise wireless networking in a large environment
• Demonstrated experience with routing and switching protocols such as OSPF, EIGRP, BGP and STP in a large enterprise environment
• Ideally experience with and understanding of ACI and Cisco Secure Workload
• Platform specific technologies experience: Cisco ASR/Nexus, Cisco ISE, ASA/ Firepower
• Design and documentation experience
• You communicate effortlessly in English – both in speech and writing
What we offer:
Private medical care
Comprehensive onboarding program
Comfortable ergonomic office
Scandinavian work culture
Internal training catalogue
Culture of feedback
Internal transition program
DSV – Global transport and logistics
DSV is a dynamic workplace that fosters inclusivity and diversity. We conduct our business with integrity, respecting different cultures and the dignity and rights of individuals. When you join DSV, you are working for one of the very best performing companies in the transport and logistics industry. You’ll join a talented team of more than 75,000 employees in over 80 countries, working passionately to deliver great customer experiences and high-quality services. DSV aspires to lead the way towards a more sustainable future for our industry and are committed to trading on nature’s terms.
We promote collaboration and transparency and strive to attract, motivate and retain talented people in a culture of respect. If you are driven, talented and wish to be part of a progressive and versatile organisation, we’ll support you and your need to achieve your potential and forward your career.