Job Req Number: 73670
Time Type: Full Time
Operational Finance Assistant, Intercompany is responsible for accurate and correct processing of incoming supplier’s invoices as well as accounts reconciliations correspondingly with group instructions.
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Sending monthly Accounts Receivable reports to the trading partners (DSV entities).
- Checking Accounts Payable reports of the trading partners.
- Reconciling monthly payments with the trading partners.
- Executing the agreed and prepared payments.
- Allocating the incoming payments from the trading partners.
- Sending the duplicates of invoices.
- Monitoring the status of pending IC disputes (disputed invoices registered in FSCM) between DSV entities.
- Cooperating with the people responsible for queries in order to resolve them (IC disputes registered in FSCM).
- Checking unbooked Invoices in the operational systems (CargoWise One, Cargolink).
- Monitoring receivables aging.
- Reconciling and reporting f balances between DSV entities (monthly and quarterly).
- Ensuring smooth knowledge transfer to newly hired employees.
- Creating positive external and internal image, including taking care of self- appearance and workplace.
- Supervision of the assigned resources, especially movable and technical devices, equipment, technical equipment, etc.
- Preventing waste, theft, disclosure of irregularities and fraud against the Company.
- Compliance with safety and fire regulations.
- Being role model in terms of behaviors that deliver the Values.
- Expertise support of other employees.
- Knowledge of goals of quality, environment protection, safety and working in accordance with the policy of the Company.
- Compliance with internal regulations, procedures, law and managers orders, including labor regulations, regulations on remuneration and other internal regulations in the company, including company’s intellectual property protection.
- Behaviors and attitudes consistent with the values.
- Professional skills development by participation in training and constant self-education.
Education and skills:
- Higher education in finance/accountancy area
- Knowledge of English at least at level B2
- Knowledge of another language used in a daily work of at least B2 level will be an asset.
- Knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, Power Point) at advanced level which enables rapid and correct sorting and filtering data, conditional formatting, “freezing” rows and columns, cell formatting, creating pivot tables/ graphs, vertical searching of data, validation/ consolidation and grouping of data
- Knowledge of the SAP
- Team work
- Working under time pressure
- Analytical skills
- Well developed self-organizational skills
Minimal work experience:
Min. 6 months of work experience within Finance department is an asset
DSV – Global transport and logistics
DSV is a dynamic workplace that fosters inclusivity and diversity. We conduct our business with integrity, respecting different cultures and the dignity and rights of individuals. When you join DSV, you are working for one of the very best performing companies in the transport and logistics industry. You’ll join a talented team of more than 75,000 employees in over 80 countries, working passionately to deliver great customer experiences and high-quality services. DSV aspires to lead the way towards a more sustainable future for our industry and are committed to trading on nature’s terms.
We promote collaboration and transparency and strive to attract, motivate and retain talented people in a culture of respect. If you are driven, talented and wish to be part of a progressive and versatile organisation, we’ll support you and your need to achieve your potential and forward your career.