PLEASE REMEMBER TO CLICK "APPLY" BUTTON AFTER SAVING YOUR PROFILE TO COMPLETE YOUR APPLICATION PROCESS.
If terms like Business Transformation, Digitalization, Product Development and Agility makes you smile, DSV Road IT might be your next big career adventure. We are currently working on transformation efforts for the Road Business to move away from our legacy TMS towards a potential future platform and to build set of new products (applications and services).
We are looking for Product Owner (Manager) whose technical knowledge and expertise is expected to strengthen the existing team of specialists. As a Product Owner, you will be working closely with solution and business architects, developers, and vendors to articulate and design products to best serve the Road Business while maintain a broader perspective to ensure the application can eventually scale to be used across business vertical. As such, your knowledge around developing future proof applications is paramount to our success.
Some of the assignments you can look forward to as part of the team will be:
- Acting as an ambassador for the product internally and externally and as the primary contact for queries
- related to the product.
- Representing the team in front of stakeholders and users.
- Roadmap development and alignment.
- Delivering iterative releases according to Agile methodology
- Prioritization and backlog refinement
- Follow current industry trends to best develop the product
- Being a leader of the team
The ideal candidate should have:
- A software development background or have previous Product Owner experience.
- Be comfortable working with cross functional teams in order to deliver a common goal.
- A deep understanding and experience with Agile Methodologies.
- Experience of minimum viable products and well-developed presentation and communication skills.
- Additionally, you have some if not all of the following:
- Relevant degree within IT
- 5+ years of experience from similar positions within Product Ownership
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Stakeholder management experience
- Great communication skills, and speak and write English fluently
- Experience within Jira and Confluence