Job Req Number: 73722
Time Type: Full Time
PLEASE REMEMBER TO CLICK "APPLY" BUTTON AFTER SAVING YOUR PROFILE TO COMPLETE YOUR APPLICATION PROCESS.
- Developing and maintaining a vision and roadmap for the product.
- Grooming and prioritising the product backlog in close collaboration with business and business change management stakeholders.
- Facilitation of the agile development process and ceremonies together with the team
- Managing communication towards and from the development team.
- Ensuring that the product delivers the expected value to the business.
- Collaborating with relevant stakeholders to understand and anticipate their needs and translate them into product requirements
- Ensuring progress on the product development through its full lifecycle
- Reporting updates to stakeholders and the product team
- Managing and planning the needed test activities to improve the quality and security of the solution and to ensure that we are ready for rolling out on time
- Taking part in the support chain and incident handling process to ensure continuous availability for our customers
- Solid knowledge of the infrastructure in scope, i.e. technologies like Containerization, MongoDB Atlas, RDBMS (Postgres, MySQL), Kafka. It should all be understood at a level to a PO can construct and understand high-level solutions.
- The PO should not be able to code, but understand code and code structure, best practices, what patterns and software architecture would be a good fit for a specific task etc. For example, does developers live up to requirements, standards, and does the code provide the necessary functionality, the product owner can challenge developers plus do proper testing/QA.
- Understand automated test, how do we test our code and solution best possible and how do we automate the test approach. Component test, unit test, regression test, end to end test, definition of test cases.
- Solution architecture in SDD, a PO should be able to maintain and setup a SDD together with our SAa – the more technical part must be covered by the PO.
- Debugging and understanding of debugging, a PO must understand logging results to decent level so they can follow talk between developers.
- A PO should guard the code quality, a.k.a. the PO should be able to understand the results from Sonar, Xray, so they always can guarantee the quality of the product from a low-level point of view.
- General security, a PO must understand general security, and in the application security design, have the knowledge to the sign flow chart showing for example authorization and authentication behaviour for user login from a UI.
- Basic PO skills are SaFe and SCRUM knowledge.
- Skilled in communicating effectively verbally, graphically and in writing.
- Ability to proactively establish and maintain effective working relationships.
- Ability to be a strong team player, as well as the ability to effectively influence technical teams.
- Ability to deliver to and successfully manage stakeholder expectations while working in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines, budgets and resources.
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical field with a minimum of one (3) years of product development experience; or equivalent combination of post high school education and experience.
- Related experience in the logistics solutions industry is highly desirable.
- Ability to act accordingly under pressure, along with the ability to effectively manage crisis situations.
- Ability to evaluate information, identify key issues and formulate conclusions based on sound, practical judgment, experience, and common sense.
- Ability to develop, improve and/or streamline processes to meet established goals and objectives.
- Ability to demonstrate expertise in delivering to a strategic agenda.
- Attention to detail, accuracy, and integrity of data
What we offer:
- Employment contract
- Private medical care
- Comprehensive onboarding program
- Work-life Harmony
- Modern eco-office
- Comfortable ergonomic office
- Scandinavian work culture
- Internal training catalogue
- Culture of feedback
- Internal transition program
- Holiday gifts
- Sport groups
- Bike parking
DSV – Global transport and logistics
DSV is a dynamic workplace that fosters inclusivity and diversity. We conduct our business with integrity, respecting different cultures and the dignity and rights of individuals. When you join DSV, you are working for one of the very best performing companies in the transport and logistics industry. You’ll join a talented team of more than 75,000 employees in over 80 countries, working passionately to deliver great customer experiences and high-quality services. DSV aspires to lead the way towards a more sustainable future for our industry and are committed to trading on nature’s terms.
We promote collaboration and transparency and strive to attract, motivate and retain talented people in a culture of respect. If you are driven, talented and wish to be part of a progressive and versatile organisation, we’ll support you and your need to achieve your potential and forward your career.