Job Req Number: 31428
Time Type: Full Time
PLEASE REMEMBER TO CLICK “APPLY” BUTTON AFTER SAVING YOUR PROFILE TO COMPLETE YOUR APPLICATION PROCESS.
- Organizing the various stages of forwarding and transportation services.
- Cooperation with customers, partners, subcontractors and other organizational units.
- Ensuring high quality of services offered to customers.
- Cooperation with DSV partners in Europe
- Accomplishment of quality and budget assumptions.
- Taking care of data accuracy in the system and operational documentation
JOIN US IF...
- you have experience in handling projects and forwarding orders
- you have very good knowledge of the local forwarding market,
- you have good knowledge of English,
- you know how to analyze and solve problems,
- you like working in a dynamic and unpredictable environment
- You are characterized by an attitude to achieving results and continuous improvement
- You are interested in providing excellent service to our customers
- You can work effectively with others
- Employment contract
- Private medical care
- Sports card
- Incentive-based remuneration system
- Internal training
- Sports sections
- Fruit days
- Christmas subsidies
- Team-building meetings
- Work-life balance.
DSV – Global transport and logistics
DSV is one of the very best performing companies in the transport and logistics industry. 56,000 employees in more than 80 countries work passionately to deliver great customer experiences and high-quality services – as part of the operation or in a variety of supporting roles. If you have drive and talent and enjoy responsibility, we’ll give you the support you need to explore your potential and forward your career.
Read more at www.dsv.com