Job Req Number: 70844
Time Type: Full Time
PLEASE REMEMBER TO CLICK "APPLY" BUTTON AFTER SAVING YOUR PROFILE TO COMPLETE YOUR APPLICATION PROCESS.
Would you like to use your Business Intelligence expertise to drive the development of BI products in one of the largest transport and logistics companies in the world? Then join our Centre of Insight and Analytics (CIA) team in Group Finance and help us build a modern Microsoft Business Intelligence platform for global usage.
You will get a central role in a large, successful Danish company that has grown rapidly and is present in 90+ countries. Our BI deployment has an equally large footprint with several thousand users and multiple hundred reports.
Join our Centre of Insight and Analytics
Our team operates from either office in Lisbon or Warsaw where you will join the BI User interfaces horizontal reporting to the Power BI Service owner. The CIA team consists of data engineers, BI Specialists and other functions that develop a global Microsoft Azure data stack used for business-critical decision making across our divisions, functions and countries.
Specifically, your role as System Specialist BI includes:
- Responsible for supporting, administering, and analyzing our Enterprise Analytics Platform environment Power BI, including design, capacity planning, performance tuning and ongoing monitoring of operations.
- Implement and design the governance processes of new Power BI Service features together with the Service owner.
- Support with the implementation of best practices for all Power BI components; dataflows, datamarts, datasets, reports etc.
- Maintain and further develop monitoring reports used by CIA team management and key business stakeholders.
- Train new and existing BI developers on the DSV standards and best practices for development and design in Power BI.
- Lead the narrative on our global developer community keeping our global and divisional developers up to date on latest information and practices related to Power BI.
- Work with BI Support & Operations to manage platform stability and access management.
- Promote the integration of Power BI with the Power Platform (Power Automate and Power Apps) to the CIA team BI Specialists.
- Support Power BI users and developers through a ticketing system.
An experienced BI Practitioner with drive and ambitions
We expect you to have
- a solid background in building Power BI Solutions
- a good understanding of the Microsoft Azure Data Stack (Analysis Services, SQL DB)
- ambitions to drive delivery of BI Solutions
- ambitions to experiment with new features
- experience or knowledge on monitoring a Power BI tenant is an advantage
Your background could be either consultancy or practical experience from a BI department. Logistics industry knowledge is considered an advantage, but not a prerequisite.
Want to know more and apply?
We will be happy to answer any questions you may have regarding the position and about your opportunities in DSV. We look forward to receiving your application via the link below as soon as possible. We will process the applications as we receive them.
DSV – Global transport and logistics
DSV is a dynamic workplace that fosters inclusivity and diversity. We conduct our business with integrity, respecting different cultures and the dignity and rights of individuals. When you join DSV, you are working for one of the very best performing companies in the transport and logistics industry. You’ll join a talented team of more than 75,000 employees in over 80 countries, working passionately to deliver great customer experiences and high-quality services. DSV aspires to lead the way towards a more sustainable future for our industry and are committed to trading on nature’s terms.
We promote collaboration and transparency and strive to attract, motivate and retain talented people in a culture of respect. If you are driven, talented and wish to be part of a progressive and versatile organisation, we’ll support you and your need to achieve your potential and forward your career.