Job Req Number: 72387
Time Type: Full Time
PLEASE REMEMBER TO CLICK "APPLY" BUTTON AFTER SAVING YOUR PROFILE TO COMPLETE YOUR APPLICATION PROCESS
Are you ready for the next level within Network?
If terms like Enterprise Network solutions, Cisco, and Network Performance peeks your interest; we may have opportunity to embark on as part of your career journey. Think international career with great possibilities of making a difference as you help our product team’s level up in their journey to optimize and design network solutions.
Join Global IT
In your role as Senior Network Specialist, you will maintain one of Denmark’s biggest enterprise network solutions, and become a member of a team consisting of approximately 10 specialists.
Implement and maintain
As Senior Network Specialist, you will be a strong technical specialist, knowing the ins and outs of networking with high focus on Cisco ACI and Datacenter environment. With 4 global Datacentres supporting 1500 Branch sites, you spend most of your time on the area where you are technology specialist, but also solving the 3rd line network issues in corporation with our engineers and NOC. You make sure we do it right the first time - and every time. We will be looking to you to be our specialist within network solutions with focus on global network.
Team responsibilities include:
- Collaborate with stakeholders across both infrastructure and application areas
- Translating network performance into understandable insights
- Take ownership of a technology
- Optimization of network infrastructure
- Documentation of network topologies and changes
- Troubleshooting of networking issues, root cause analysis
- Responsible for implementation of network Infrastructure projects globally
- Preparation and coordination of technical tasks, maintenance of project documentation
You will be a part of the Network Architecture team within IT Operations and refer directly to the Manager of Network Architecture.
Skilled Network Specialist specialised within network using Cisco ACI and Cisco technologies.
With your great network understanding, you are able to translate network terminology into managing an enterprise platform. Moreover, as you will be a part of a highly skilled team with various backgrounds, you must be a strong change agent.
Your background could be, but are not limited to:
- You have an IT degree or an equivalent education.
- Datacenter networks for hosting environments experience 3+ years
- Cisco ACI expertise, including:
- Knowledge of ACI architectures, including single site, multi-pod, multi-site
- Knowledge of ACI components (APIC, Tenant, EPG, BD, VRF, BGP, VXLAN, L2out and L3out)
- Functional level knowledge of implementing ACI using infrastructure as code and automation tools (Python, Terraform)
- Knowledge of the principles of operation and configuration Data Center Spine-and-Leaf Architecture
- Strong troubleshooting, root cause analysis of incidents, and problem-solving skills to support network operations across all locations
- Demonstrated experience with major router platforms; specifically, with Cisco ASR, & Nexus devices including all compatible supervisory and line cards for these platforms
- Demonstrated experience with networking hardware platforms such as routers, switches, and firewalls in a large enterprise environment.
- Demonstrated experience with routing and switching protocols such as OSPF, BGP and STP in a large enterprise environment.
- Platform specific technologies experience is preferred in: Citrix NetScaler, Cisco ASR/Nexus
- Design and documentation experience
- You communicate effortlessly in English – both in speech and writing
What we offer:
- Employment contract
- Private medical care
- Comprehensive onboarding program
- Work-life Harmony
- Modern eco-office
- Comfortable ergonomic office
- Scandinavian work culture
- Internal training catalog
- Culture of feedback
- Internal transition program
- Holiday gifts
- Sport groups
- Bike parking
DSV – Global transport and logistics
DSV is a dynamic workplace that fosters inclusivity and diversity. We conduct our business with integrity, respecting different cultures and the dignity and rights of individuals. When you join DSV, you are working for one of the very best performing companies in the transport and logistics industry. You’ll join a talented team of more than 75,000 employees in over 80 countries, working passionately to deliver great customer experiences and high-quality services. DSV aspires to lead the way towards a more sustainable future for our industry and are committed to trading on nature’s terms.
We promote collaboration and transparency and strive to attract, motivate and retain talented people in a culture of respect. If you are driven, talented and wish to be part of a progressive and versatile organisation, we’ll support you and your need to achieve your potential and forward your career.