Job Req Number: 73542
PLEASE REMEMBER TO CLICK "APPLY" BUTTON AFTER SAVING YOUR PROFILE TO COMPLETE YOUR APPLICATION PROCESS
Join a vetted team of talented specialists, focused on DSV’s most valuable digital products
You will join an agile department responsible for developing and operating modern products, in line with DSV’s digital strategy. Our purpose is to generate direct business value for DSV’s business divisions by building advanced end-to-end products, while drawing on state of the art Machine learning / Artificial intelligence capabilities.
The use cases we solve tend to have a high degree of complexity, often requiring non-deterministic problem solving, near real-time data processing, high availability, vertical and horizontal scalability, and a high volume of transactions.
We are now expanding our operations capabilities across the products in a unified manner. You will join an international, around-the-clock support team taking on this challenge:
• Ensure 24/7 availability and good performance of the supported systems and support availability via on-call
• Further advance our monitoring framework
• Work with DevOps, Test Engineers, and Development teams to improve product quality
• Work closely with both IT and business to facilitate the continual improvement in the availability, performance, functionality, and security of our platforms
• Work with industry leading technologies like Java, Kubernetes, Kafka, MongoDB, and Docker
• Engage with application end users to analyze and document issues and take responsibility for their successful resolution
For you to be successful in this position, we imagine that you:
• Have proven track record with the following technologies:
o Java knowledge
o Databases: MongoDB, MySQL / PostgreSQL
• Nice to have (proficiency in at least 1 area):
o Kibana / Elasticsearch
o Cloud (Azure) and related tools and technologies (Azure DevOps, Kubernetes, Lens, Docker)
o Streaming/Messaging (Apache Kafka)
o Spring Boot
o Familiar with at least 1 scripting language (i.e. Python)
• Demonstrate a strong sense of ownership, customer service, and integrity
• You are organized and enjoy working in a team
• Possess excellent communication skills and command of the English language
Our ideal candidate brings four or more years of experience within site Java Development, site reliability engineering, or technical support and has a relevant bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
You have foundational knowledge of microservice architecture and ITSM tools, as well as the Atlassian products.
What we offer:
Private medical care
Comprehensive onboarding program
Comfortable ergonomic office
Scandinavian work culture
Internal training catalogue
Culture of feedback
Internal transition program
DSV – Global transport and logistics
DSV is a dynamic workplace that fosters inclusivity and diversity. We conduct our business with integrity, respecting different cultures and the dignity and rights of individuals. When you join DSV, you are working for one of the very best performing companies in the transport and logistics industry. You’ll join a talented team of more than 75,000 employees in over 80 countries, working passionately to deliver great customer experiences and high-quality services. DSV aspires to lead the way towards a more sustainable future for our industry and are committed to trading on nature’s terms.
We promote collaboration and transparency and strive to attract, motivate and retain talented people in a culture of respect. If you are driven, talented and wish to be part of a progressive and versatile organisation, we’ll support you and your need to achieve your potential and forward your career.