Job Req Number: 70784
Time Type: Full Time
PLEASE REMEMBER TO CLICK "APPLY" BUTTON AFTER SAVING YOUR PROFILE TO COMPLETE YOUR APPLICATION PROCESS.
• Develop, test, and deploy new robots on the UiPath RPA Platform.
• Prepare comprehensive technical robot specifications using Solution Design Document (SDD).
• Adhere to internal DSV RPA coding standards, frameworks, and best practices.
• Provide support for existing robots, ensuring timely incident resolution within SLA timeframes.
• Collaborate with the entire Robotics team, following Agile methodology.
• Actively contribute to the Robotics Center of Excellence, elevating standards, productivity, and knowledge sharing.
• Expertise of over 2 years on the UiPath RPA platform.
• Proficient in utilizing the Re-Framework for robust automation solutions.
• Experienced in enhancing business processes and collaborating with Analyst teams.
• Skilled at creating and interpreting technical documentation.
• Proficient in defining and describing business processes.
• Ability to champion and disseminate best development practices.
• Hold the UiPath Certified RPA Developer certification.
• Familiarity with Agile collaboration principles.
What we offer:
• Employment contract
• Private medical care
• Comprehensive onboarding program
• Work-life Harmony
• Modern eco-office
• Comfortable ergonomic office
• Scandinavian work culture
• Internal training catalogue
• Culture of feedback
• Internal transition program
• Holiday gifts
• Sport groups
• Bike parking
DSV – Global transport and logistics
DSV is a dynamic workplace that fosters inclusivity and diversity. We conduct our business with integrity, respecting different cultures and the dignity and rights of individuals. When you join DSV, you are working for one of the very best performing companies in the transport and logistics industry. You’ll join a talented team of more than 75,000 employees in over 80 countries, working passionately to deliver great customer experiences and high-quality services. DSV aspires to lead the way towards a more sustainable future for our industry and are committed to trading on nature’s terms.
We promote collaboration and transparency and strive to attract, motivate and retain talented people in a culture of respect. If you are driven, talented and wish to be part of a progressive and versatile organisation, we’ll support you and your need to achieve your potential and forward your career.