Enterprise Service Management team is looking for a highly motivated Business Analyst, who would be involved in business analysis and other support tasks within the software development cycle. The recruited person would join an agile team located in 4 countries – Poland, Philippines, Denmark and Portugal.
The team develops and supports ServiceNow platform across the company. Both IT and Non-IT processes are supported. Also, the team expands the Service Catalog (Service@DSV) and works on integrations with other tools. The new platform was rolled-out recently and starts to become a centrepiece of more and more operations. We have a very exciting time is ahead of us so it’s a great moment to join.
• refinement and analysis of requirements provided by internal customers requesting new functionalities in ServiceNow
• initiating gathering of requirements for requests not yet documented
• supporting stakeholders from various IT areas in addressing needs for new features
• supporting developers in technical documentation
• managing internal QA and supporting customers in UAT
• executing manual tests of ServiceNow
• handling 2nd line support for ServiceNow
• building the knowledge base according to KCS practices
• providing content for the ServiceNow end user SharePoint
• A user of ServiceNow with an ambition of becoming a certified expert.
• Familiar with ITSM processes
• A team player who also appreciates individual work.
• A person with high communication skills, who enjoys interacting with other people, who listens and discusses possible scenarios and solutions.
• A person who adapts easily when priorities change and who can fulfil different types of tasks within one sprint
• Very good command of English – both written and spoken - is a must.
• Experience with JIRA and Confluence is not necessary but is a plus.
What we offer:
• Employment contract
• Private medical care
• Comprehensive onboarding program
• Work-life Harmony
• Modern eco-office
• Comfortable ergonomic office
• Scandinavian work culture
• Internal training catalogue
• Culture of feedback
• Internal transition program
• Holiday gifts
• Sport groups
• Bike parking