Do you have an automation mindset? And are you specialised in storage infrastructure and applications?
“At DSV, you truly get to unfold and develop your skills within storage as the infrastructure you help create and administer supports a business which has a socially critical role on a global scale. The size of our IT solutions is hard to find elsewhere,” explains Manager, Virtualization & Storage, Carsten Heyde.
Join a team of dedicated storage technology specialists
You will step into our international Virtualization & Storage team of 6 at our HQ in Hedehusene, Denmark. Here, you will be working closely with 3 skilled colleagues handling our extensive storage infrastructure distributed at our 4 globally based data centres.
We are a well-run IT organisation working closely together in a harmonic set-up across borders and supporting two of the most crucial areas of the infrastructure at DSV.
You design, build and manage our storage infrastructure
As our new specialist, you will be designing and building large storage solutions to all kinds of end users – both cloud-based and on premise serving all applications, users and locations.
- Working with systems from Hitachi Vantara, DellEMC and NetApp as well as cloud-enabled infrastructure
- Participate in large international storage infrastructure projects across DSV
- Maintain and support our comprehensive storage set-up
- Handle incoming tickets and assign storage collaborating closely with end users
Moreover, you will be part of our on-call duty schedule with a weekly shift every 4th week.
”You will have an important role as you help develop IT infrastructure that is a vital part of making our strategic goals for 2030 a reality,” Carsten ends.
Are you our new colleague?
As a person, you are thorough, and you have a curious mind – always ready to sharpen your knowledge and contribute with new ideas and approaches.
- Possess strong scripting skills in PowerShell, Java and/or Python
- Bring experience from working within a SAFe project set-up
- Speak and write English fluently
- Additionally, it is nice to have knowledge about: Ceph, MinIO, Jira, Confluence, Terraform, BitBucket
What we offer:
Private medical care
Comprehensive onboarding program
Comfortable ergonomic office
Scandinavian work culture
Internal training catalogue
Culture of feedback
Internal transition program