Job Req Number: 70777
Time Type: Full Time
Carbon Reporting Manager – Decarbonizing logistics by enabling data driven decisions with our internal & external partners
Do you want to be part of our green transformation of the industry, by helping tackling climate change and enabling data driven decisions with internal & external partners?
Then join DSV Group in a ESG role and be the link between internal and external stakeholders and work with complex reporting projects, in one of the world largest logistics companies. You will work with frontrunners in the transport ESG world and be part of a global team culture with future growth opportunities in an industry that has a significant impact on the global supply chain.
“DSV has set an ambitious goal to transform the transport and logistics industry towards a more sustainable, greener future. We’ll do so by our commitment to reach net-zero emissions by lowering our CO2 emissions and delivering greener solutions to our customers. And data plays a pivotal role in this transformation. Essentially, your role will be key in enabling our transformation,” says Casper Sommer, Senior Manager, Carbon Reporting.
Structured and organised with ESG knowledge
To succeed in this position, you must be able to work well in a team and communicate with internal and external stakeholders, while tackling complex problems. When gathering input from many sources, you demonstrate and apply logical and analytical thinking to the issue at hand and communicate them swiftly both verbally and in writing.
- Hold a relevant education, within engineering, sustainability, non-financial reporting, freight forwarding or similar - we are open to various backgrounds
- Experience working with sustainability, non-financial or carbon reporting
- Hands-on experience with CO2 reporting / calculation & the GHG Protocol is a plus
- Strive to work with complex problems and finding the way through
- Demonstrate the ability to work close with customers on their decarbonisation journey
- Strong PPT skills and like working with people and communication
- Possess a good understanding of general IT without being a specialist
- Experience from transport and logistics services is a plus, and you should have interest in developing your skills within carbon reporting and sustainability in general
- Speak and write English fluently
DSV – Global transport and logistics
DSV is a dynamic workplace that fosters inclusivity and diversity. We conduct our business with integrity, respecting different cultures and the dignity and rights of individuals. When you join DSV, you are working for one of the very best performing companies in the transport and logistics industry. You’ll join a talented team of more than 75,000 employees in over 80 countries, working passionately to deliver great customer experiences and high-quality services. DSV aspires to lead the way towards a more sustainable future for our industry and are committed to trading on nature’s terms.
We promote collaboration and transparency and strive to attract, motivate and retain talented people in a culture of respect. If you are driven, talented and wish to be part of a progressive and versatile organisation, we’ll support you and your need to achieve your potential and forward your career.