Job Req Number: 30839
Time Type: Full Time
PLEASE REMEMBER TO CLICK “APPLY” BUTTON AFTER SAVING YOUR PROFILE TO COMPLETE YOUR APPLICATION PROCESS.
· Managing and organizing the work of the team. warehouse workers on shift.
· Organizing the implementation of tasks related to warehouse services in the field of: cross-dock and logistics.
· Ensuring the safety of employees and goods.
· Supervision over compliance with the applicable internal regulations and laws.
· Support for the WMS and Cargolink systems in order to properly manage the warehouse process during the shift.
· Physical operations in the warehouse: picking the goods, foiling, loading, unloading, internal transport of the goods, stacking the goods on racks and / or storage bays.
· Carrying out an adaptation program for newly hired warehouse employees.
· Participation in the creation of work schedules.
· Responsibility for ensuring the appropriate level of quality of the warehouse process implementation.
· Supervision over keeping the warehouse clean and tidy.
JOIN US IF YOU …
· have experience in managing the work of a warehouse team,
· are ready to work in a high storage warehouse,
· you have qualifications and experience in driving forklifts (UDT),
· have discipline in your competences,
· are willing to work in shifts.
· Employment contract
· Private medical care
· Sports card
· Motivational remuneration system
· Internal training sessions
· Holiday bonuses
· Work-life balance.
DSV – Global transport and logistics
DSV is one of the very best performing companies in the transport and logistics industry. 56,000 employees in more than 80 countries work passionately to deliver great customer experiences and high-quality services – as part of the operation or in a variety of supporting roles. If you have drive and talent and enjoy responsibility, we’ll give you the support you need to explore your potential and forward your career.
Read more at www.dsv.com