Job Req Number: 67166
Time Type: Full Time
PLEASE REMEMBER TO CLICK "APPLY" BUTTON AFTER SAVING YOUR PROFILE TO COMPLETE YOUR APPLICATION PROCESS
• You will be a part of the Technical Project Management and Business Analyst team, and lead IT applications projects across Group Application Systems
• You will be responsible for delivering IT projects within scope, time and budget and ensure effective implementation into daily operations.
• You will work closely with Service and Applications Owners as well as stakeholders and colleagues across DSV’s global organisation, thus giving you a broad network and exposure in the organisation. Potentially, there is also an opportunity to assume a leadership role for a team.
• Plan projects together with business stakeholders, vendors and colleagues in the IT department
• Estimate project budgets and allocate internal and third-party/provider resources
• Plan and execute all associated project tasks and processes utilizing standard project tools
• Engage and manage stakeholders at all levels throughout the organisation
• Reporting and continuous follow up on scope
• Managing multiple global projects simultaneously
• Facilitate project handover to operations after implementation
• IT project management background and your ability to lead and communicate, you ensure that your project members are motivated and keep momentum on the deliverables.
• Be a strong relationship builder, you easily engage and align with stakeholders across the organisation.
• Have solid knowledge of digitalization projects in a large global organization
• Solid knowledge of IT processes, technologies, and operations in a large global organization
• Are experienced with working with – and preferably certified in - Project Management frameworks such as Prince2 as well as knowledge about operational frameworks such as ITIL
• You possess excellent interpersonal, communication (written and oral) and presentation skills with all levels of staff and management
• You are fluent in English
What we offer:
• Employment contract
• Private medical care
• Comprehensive onboarding program
• Work-life Harmony
• Modern eco-office
• Comfortable ergonomic office
• Scandinavian work culture
• Internal training catalogue
• Culture of feedback
• Internal transition program
• Holiday gifts
• Sport groups
• Bike parking
DSV – Global transport and logistics
DSV is a dynamic workplace that fosters inclusivity and diversity. We conduct our business with integrity, respecting different cultures and the dignity and rights of individuals. When you join DSV, you are working for one of the very best performing companies in the transport and logistics industry. You’ll join a talented team of more than 75,000 employees in over 80 countries, working passionately to deliver great customer experiences and high-quality services. DSV aspires to lead the way towards a more sustainable future for our industry and are committed to trading on nature’s terms.
We promote collaboration and transparency and strive to attract, motivate and retain talented people in a culture of respect. If you are driven, talented and wish to be part of a progressive and versatile organisation, we’ll support you and your need to achieve your potential and forward your career.