Job Req Number: 70930
Time Type: Full Time
- Ensure compliance with Global Tender Management process
- Lead tenders ; after analysis and distribution of tasks to internal stakeholders, review/validate information received from the internal stakeholders
- Recommending customer centric business solutions and reviewing pricing
- Respond and assist on requests timely, accurate and quality responses are delivered to the requesting parties
- Support to maintain a pricing database under guidance of manager and product/s
- Maintain monthly tender data records and follow up on progress of submitted tenders
- Interface with other functional groups, as well as with customers in creating/delivering customer driven services and solutions
- Ensure post bid analysis is performed by bid owners for all bids, both successful and unsuccessful; ensure received tender feedback is shared with relevant functions in the organizations
DSV – Global transport and logistics
DSV is a dynamic workplace that fosters inclusivity and diversity. We conduct our business with integrity, respecting different cultures and the dignity and rights of individuals. When you join DSV, you are working for one of the very best performing companies in the transport and logistics industry. You’ll join a talented team of more than 75,000 employees in over 80 countries, working passionately to deliver great customer experiences and high-quality services. DSV aspires to lead the way towards a more sustainable future for our industry and are committed to trading on nature’s terms.
We promote collaboration and transparency and strive to attract, motivate and retain talented people in a culture of respect. If you are driven, talented and wish to be part of a progressive and versatile organisation, we’ll support you and your need to achieve your potential and forward your career.