Job Req Number: 72956
Time Type: Full Time
PLEASE REMEMBER TO CLICK "APPLY" BUTTON AFTER SAVING YOUR PROFILE TO COMPLETE YOUR APPLICATION PROCESS.
- Providing leadership to the Accounts Payable team on daily activities to achieve maximum operations efficiency.
- Supporting Process Leaders and Specialists in daily work in defining and reporting KPIs to ensure correct reporting of indicators.
- Communicate the company’s goals & objectives into manageable tasks for the team and ensure full understanding among them.
- Participating in projects roll outs, training & supporting I-SSC in new process improvements.
- Identifying Key Performance Indicators and Service Level Agreements within I-SSC and support them to increase the performance.
- Ensuring control and compliance requirements of processes are met.
- 3 years of relevant experience, preferably in SSC/BPO.
- Experience or background in Accounting Services/Finance.
- Experience in financial reporting.
- Fluent oral and written English skills.
- Graduated accountancy course (level I, II) ACCA / CIMA.
- Higher education preferred in finance/accountancy area.
- Knowledge of SAP is preferable
- Good knowledge of MS Office.
- Ability to effectively engage and motivate employees.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
What we offer:
Private medical care
Comprehensive onboarding program
Comfortable ergonomic office
Scandinavian work culture
Internal training catalogue
Culture of feedback
Internal transition program
DSV – Global transport and logistics
DSV is a dynamic workplace that fosters inclusivity and diversity. We conduct our business with integrity, respecting different cultures and the dignity and rights of individuals. When you join DSV, you are working for one of the very best performing companies in the transport and logistics industry. You’ll join a talented team of more than 75,000 employees in over 80 countries, working passionately to deliver great customer experiences and high-quality services. DSV aspires to lead the way towards a more sustainable future for our industry and are committed to trading on nature’s terms.
We promote collaboration and transparency and strive to attract, motivate and retain talented people in a culture of respect. If you are driven, talented and wish to be part of a progressive and versatile organisation, we’ll support you and your need to achieve your potential and forward your career.