Job Req Number: 38496
Time Type: Full Time
PLEASE REMEMBER TO CLICK "APPLY" BUTTON AFTER SAVING YOUR PROFILE TO COMPLETE YOUR APPLICATION PROCESS.
· Unloading and loading of goods.
· Preparation of shipments for transport.
· Qualitative and quantitative control of shipments.
· Shipments scanning.
· Internal transport of goods in a high storage warehouse.
· Inventory control.
JOIN US IF YOU …
· are ready to work in a high storage warehouse,
· you have qualifications and experience in driving forklifts,
· have discipline in your competences,
· are willing to work in shifts,
· have UDT Forklift Permits (welcome).
· Employment contract
· Private medical care
· Sports card
· Motivational remuneration system
· Internal training sessions
· Sport sections and events
· Fruits days
· Holiday bonuses
· Bonding parties and integration meetings
· Work-life balance.
DSV – Global transport and logistics
DSV is one of the very best performing companies in the transport and logistics industry. 75,000 employees in more than 90 countries work passionately to deliver great customer experiences and high-quality services – as part of the operation or in a variety of supporting roles. If you have drive and talent and enjoy responsibility, we’ll give you the support you need to explore your potential and forward your career.
Read more at www.dsv.com