Job Req Number: 60465
PLEASE REMEMBER TO CLICK "APPLY" BUTTON AFTER SAVING YOUR PROFILE TO COMPLETE YOUR APPLICATION PROCESS.
As application specialist you will be part of the global Implementation Team for CargoWise One.
You will configure CargoWise One to support our internal and external EDI solutions, utilize CW1 functions effectively to support the day to day business process and find ways to meet business requirements.
A wo/man of action
You are in the front line, when it is time to work, and you can act quick and in a pragmatic way to find the best solution.
An example could be to discuss requests with various teams to understand their needs and work with the applicable business team to configure a solution to support their business requirements.
You will work independently, but also in a team-oriented manner.
- Configuration of CW1 and supporting applications, where applicable, for internal and external integration and application functions supporting the business
- Testing and Implementation of new functionalities of CW1
- Process analysis and process documentation
- Supporting the development of interfaces (specification, testing and work with developers)
- Travelling occasionally
- 3rd level Support and general trouble shooting
- Knowledge sharing with our 2nd level support and Business Change Management
- End user contact
Driven to learn
You are interested in finding out how the application works and are keen to get to the bottom of things.
You may not know everything up front, but we will teach you and you will get access to courses and learning material, so you will develop yourself professionally.
- You could be a freight forwarder, but you are interested in IT aswell
- You could be an IT specialist with business interest and knowledge
- Knowledge and experience from the logistics industry is an advantage
- You are thorough in documenting solutions and documentation in general
- You may have a background within application support and maintenance
- Knowledge of CargoWise One is an advantage - not a requirement
- You are an independent positive, service minded person who can think and act quickly
- You are a Team player and speak and write in English at a professional level
What we offer:
- Challenges in an international environment
- Career development opportunities
- Internal training catalogue
- Permanent contract
- Private medical care
- Comprehensive onboarding program
- Scandinavian work culture
- Work-life balance
- Culture of feedback
- Work schedule 35h/week
- Hybrid and flexible work
- Good access to public transports
DSV – Global Transport and Logistics
DSV is a dynamic workplace that fosters inclusivity and diversity. We conduct our business with integrity, respecting different cultures and the dignity and rights of individuals. When you join DSV, you are working for one of the very best performing companies in the transport and logistics industry. You’ll join a talented team of more than 75,000 employees in over 80 countries, working passionately to deliver great customer experiences and high-quality services. DSV aspires to lead the way towards a more sustainable future for our industry and are committed to trading on nature’s terms.
We promote collaboration and transparency and strive to attract, motivate and retain talented people in a culture of respect. If you are driven, talented and wish to be part of a progressive and versatile organisation, we’ll support you and your need to achieve your potential and forward your career.