Job Req Number: 70505
Time Type: Full Time
Would you like to help us set the scene for DSV’s global HR tool in close collaboration with our stakeholders? Do you have experience with supporting the organization with utilizing SAP SuccessFactors? Then join us to make your mark on our growth journey. You will work together with stakeholders at various levels and across the global DSV organization. SAP SuccessFactors has been rolled out to over 75,000 employees with five payroll integrations so far. Currently our modules contain Employee Central, Time off, Onboarding, Recruitment, Recruiting Marketing, Performance Management and Succession. We have an ambitious plan to onboard more countries and implement more payroll integrations in the upcoming years.
As a member of the Global HRIS team your major responsibilities will be:
• Provide Tier 1 helpdesk support for DSV Employee Central (DSV’s Global HRIS that is powered by SAP SuccessFactors).
• Mass upload of employee data.
• Manually update employee data in large scale.
• Helps maintain data integrity in systems by creating reports and analyzing data.
• Create and carryout various audits to ensure master data in is compliance with DSV policies and governance.
• Partner with Managers or HR Partners to correct data while providing education on the DSV policies and DSV Employee Central functionality.
• Locate and define new process improvement opportunities.
• Interpret data, analyze results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports.
• This position will have additional project and administrative duties as assigned.
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies to perform the essential functions of this position.
• Problem Solving: Efficiently identifies and resolves problems.
• Planning/Organizing: Prioritizes and plans work activities, possesses strong organizational skills.
• Quality Control: A strong attention to detail in reporting processes is critical in this role
• Professionalism: Approaches others in a tactful manner; reacts well under pressure; treats others with respect, follows through on commitments.
• Initiative: Asks for and offers help when needed; is results driven.
• Confidentiality: Ability to maintain the highest level of discretion and confidentiality.
• Collaboration: Ability to influence, motivate, and collaborate with others.
Education and Experience:
• Bachelor’s Degree in business, human resource management, information technology, or related area of study required.
• Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within the Human Resources field (including Payroll, Recruiting, Onboarding, Benefits, Performance Management, and Training).
• Minimum of three (3) years’ experience in HR related systems administration (SAP SuccessFactors preferred), payroll processing, functional support, and enhancement development required.
• Advanced skills in MS Excel.
• Proficient Level of English (spoken & written)
Specifics for Job / Environment:
• Your job location will be Portugal (Lisboa Saldanha) and you will be part of DSV Global HR, with peers working in remote teams across the globe
• International Environment
• Permanent contract with 35h / week
DSV – Global Transport and Logistics
DSV is a dynamic workplace that fosters inclusivity and diversity. We conduct our business with integrity, respecting different cultures and the dignity and rights of individuals. When you join DSV, you are working for one of the very best performing companies in the transport and logistics industry. You’ll join a talented team of more than 75,000 employees in over 80 countries, working passionately to deliver great customer experiences and high-quality services. DSV aspires to lead the way towards a more sustainable future for our industry and are committed to trading on nature’s terms.
We promote collaboration and transparency and strive to attract, motivate and retain talented people in a culture of respect. If you are driven, talented and wish to be part of a progressive and versatile organisation, we’ll support you and your need to achieve your potential and forward your career.