Job Req Number: 73416
PLEASE REMEMBER TO CLICK "APPLY" BUTTON AFTER SAVING YOUR PROFILE TO COMPLETE YOUR APPLICATION PROCESS.
DSV has embarked on an ambitious growth journey where we successfully have rolled out SAP SuccessFactors on a global scale targeting over 75,000 employees with 8 payroll integrations so far. Currently our modules contain Employee Central, Time off, Onboarding, Recruitment, Recruiting Marketing, Performance Management and Succession.
Our journey doesn't stop here. We are continuously evolving and enhancing the scene for DSV’s global Human Resources tools to meet the ever-changing needs of our workforce. Building upon the foundation of SAP SuccessFactors, we are now focused on introducing new and ambitious projects, such as total workforce management, to further enhance our HR technology landscape.
Would you like to join us on this ambitious journey and help us set the scene for DSV’s global HR tools in close collaboration with our stakeholders across the global DSV organization? Do you thrive in a role where you would be pivotal in identifying needs, driving a smooth user adoption and transition to new and existing systems and processes?
As we continue to expand our HR tools, we are seeking a skilled and motivated HRIS Analyst to join our team. You will be working together with stakeholders at various levels, and you will experience a great degree of independence in a flexible and dynamic environment. The role will offer great exposure to DSV globally and within Group HR.
As a member of the Global HRIS team your major responsibilities will be:
- Consult with our global organization to analyze and understand business processes, identify gaps, and transform these into requirements, recommended solutions, and best practices. This role will primarily focus on the WorkForce Software technology.
- Collaborate with subject matter experts and project teams to analyze, design, develop and enhance the HRIS landscape by providing valuable guidance, and contributions to decision-making focus on time and attendance and scheduling.
- Ensure quality assurance by engaging in User Acceptance Testing, creating testcases, performing rigorous testing of the new HR tools, documenting issues and test results.
- Engage in identifying, troubleshooting and resolving issues. Devise and implement solutions to issues in accordance with system governance.
- Support the onboarding and rollout of our Total WorkForce Management solution with a key focus on the WorkForce Software technology.
- Maintain up-to-date process documentation to promote consistency, transparency, and best practice.
- Conduct one-on-one and other training sessions with new end-users across the global as needed to explain system functionality and leverage to facilitate and support user adoption and system implementation success.
This position will have additional project and administrative duties as assigned.
You will be required to sign an extended confidentiality agreement due have accessing to personal Employee data (global).
- To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies to perform the essential functions of this position.
- Adaptability: Adapts to changes in the work environment, manages competing demands, and is able to cope with frequent changes, delays, or unexpected events.
- Requirements gathering: Ability to interview key stakeholders to identify and translate business needs into business requirements and technical requirements. The ability to act as both a guide and specialist on the subject of business requirements and engage others in the process without taking over.
- Consulting: Ability to build relationships with key stakeholders while analyzing business and performance needs, determining what solutions are required to address those needs. Partner with leaders on projects that address business goals and needs of the organization.
- Change management: Understand the need for change; can appreciate the customers perspective. Engages in bridging the gap in between current and future state by helping the customer to develop a clear understanding of what they will need to do differently.
- Communication: Communicates in a clear and organized manner so that others can effectively understand.
- Collaboration: Ability to influence, motivate, and collaborate with others.
- Problem Solving: Ensures that policies, rules and organizational directives are followed when approaching and solving emerging problems; makes sound, well-informed, and objective judgements; efficiently identifies and resolves problems.
- Decision making; keeps relevant stakeholders informed; perceives the impact and implications of decisions; commits to action, even in uncertain situations, to accomplish tasks.
- Planning/Organizing: Prioritizes and plans work activities, possesses strong organizational skills.
- Initiative: Asks for and offers help when needed; is results driven.
- Professionalism: Approaches others in a tactful manner; ability to clearly, effectively and respectfully exchange information, ideas, facts, and perspectives with stakeholders; reacts well under pressure; treats others with respect, follows through on commitments.
- Attention to detail: Is able to accomplish/complete a task while demonstrating a thorough concern for all the areas involved, no matter how small. This means monitoring and checking work or information, while organizing time and resources efficiently.
- Thoroughness: Ensuring that one’s own and others’ work and information are complete and accurate; carefully preparing for meetings and presentations; following up with others to ensure that agreements and commitments have been fulfilled.
- Confidentiality: Ability to maintain the highest level of discretion and confidentiality.
- Bachelor’s Degree in business, human resource management, information technology, communications or related area of study required.
- Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within the Human Resources field (including, but not limited to workforce planning, staffing and recruitment, scheduling, time and attendance management).
- Minimum of three (3) years’ experience in HR related systems change management, including training (Workforce Software preferred) and process documentation
- Proficient Level of English (spoken & written)
Specifics for Job / Environment:
- Your job location will be Portugal (Lisboa Saldanha) and you will be part of DSV Panalpina Global HR with peers working in remote teams across the globe
- International Environment; Permanent contract with 35h / week
DSV - Transporte Global e Logística
A DSV é um local de trabalho dinâmico que promove a inclusão e a diversidade. Conduzimos os nossos negócios com integridade, respeitando as diferentes culturas, dignidade e os direitos dos indivíduos. Ao ingressar na DSV, você estará a trabalhar para uma das empresas com melhor desempenho no setor de transporte e logística. Você irá juntar-se a uma equipe talentosa com mais de 75.000 colaboradores em mais de 80 países, trabalhando com paixão para oferecer ótimas experiências aos clientes e serviços de alta qualidade. A DSV aspira liderar o caminho para um futuro mais sustentável para nossa indústria e está comprometida em negociar respeitando os termos da natureza.
Promovemos a colaboração e transparência e esforçamo-nos para atrair, motivar e reter pessoas talentosas numa cultura de respeito. Se você é motivado, talentoso e deseja fazer parte de uma organização progressiva e versátil, apoiá-lo-emos nas suas necessidades para alcançar o seu potencial e avançar na sua carreira.