Job Req Number: 69921
PLEASE REMEMBER TO CLICK "APPLY" BUTTON AFTER SAVING YOUR PROFILE TO COMPLETE YOUR APPLICATION PROCESS
Join Global IT
Join the DSV Global IT Department and support the Hybrid Computing Platform for one of the largest logistic companies in the world. Here, a group of dedicated colleagues work tirelessly to build our new platform for both public and private clouds – while welcoming you to an agile environment where we constantly work to push the boundaries. We're building a world class hybrid cloud infrastructure and we need your help!
Working with multiple teams in an international environment, you will discover that collaboration and communication is key. Likewise, you will find that you have joined an ambitious and highly dynamic company with an ambitious growth strategy, which means that we often pave the road as we go.
Key responsibilities as Cloud Engineer
In your role as a Cloud Engineer, you will be part of the strategic growth initiative and be responsible for future development and maintenance of cloud platforms in DSV. The role will focus mainly on development, maintenance, and optimization of the Public Cloud Platform.
As part of your responsibilities, you will:
• Maintain and develop CI/CD Pipelines
• Design and implement solutions for a greenfield cloud infrastructure platform
• Continuously evaluate and improve our automation and DevOps processes to ensure that we are meeting the needs of our development and operations teams
• Collaborate with stakeholders across both infrastructure and application areas
• Be an active team player
Recognizing that this is a specialized field we will guide you to improve your skillset to take on any challenges. Our preferred candidate has:
• Cloud infrastructure knowledge based on Azure and/or GCP
• Good understanding of modern DevOps best practices (CI/CD – IaC)
• Knowledge of multiple scripting languages (Terraform, PowerShell, Ansible)
• A solid understanding and hands-on experience with Azure IaaS and PaaS offerings
• Experience with containerization technologies such as Docker and Kubernetes
• Ability to work independently and as a part of a fast-paced global Cloud team
• Have hands-on experience with Agile methodologies (e.g., SAFe & Scrum) and management tools (e.g., JIRA & Confluence)
• Proficient in English – both oral and written communication
We would like to invite you to join an ambitious team of engineers were experience and technology result in outstanding outcomes.
What we offer:
Challenges in an international environment
Career development opportunities
Internal training catalogue
Private medical care
Comprehensive onboarding program
Scandinavian work culture
Culture of feedback
Work schedule 35h/week
Hybrid and flexible work
Good access to public transports
DSV – Global Transport and Logistics
DSV is a dynamic workplace that fosters inclusivity and diversity. We conduct our business with integrity, respecting different cultures and the dignity and rights of individuals. When you join DSV, you are working for one of the very best performing companies in the transport and logistics industry. You’ll join a talented team of more than 75,000 employees in over 80 countries, working passionately to deliver great customer experiences and high-quality services. DSV aspires to lead the way towards a more sustainable future for our industry and are committed to trading on nature’s terms.
We promote collaboration and transparency and strive to attract, motivate and retain talented people in a culture of respect. If you are driven, talented and wish to be part of a progressive and versatile organisation, we’ll support you and your need to achieve your potential and forward your career.