Job Req Number: 70020
PLEASE REMEMBER TO CLICK "APPLY" BUTTON AFTER SAVING YOUR PROFILE TO COMPLETE YOUR APPLICATION PROCESS.
Join an Efficient Team of Dedicated Specialists
You will join a team of application owners and service owners, working closely with technical project managers and business analysts to support the entire application lifecycle as an IT Specialist. Together, we follow the applications all the way from vendor selection, implementation, and onboarding until they are an integrated part of our development, maintenance, and second-level support.
Because of our growth strategy, our application portfolio will only continue to grow. So, you will enter a highly dynamic work environment, which is only enhanced by our excitement about new tools and continuous development.
Your primary responsibilities will revolve around application operations and maintenance, ensuring our eQMS (electronic Quality Management System) system is running smoothly and efficiently.
• Have a holistic mindset of the end-to-end application, serve as a subject matter expert, and perform configurations in the system
• Ensure change requests are handled – and step in to help and assist the Service Owner and the Application architect with practical and technical tasks if needed
• Ability to maintain application effectively and provide support by resolving incidents, service Requests
• Offer support, training, and service to end users at the customer (business stakeholders)
• Be responsible for Service Level Agreements (SLA) and Operational Level Agreements (OLA).
• Contribute to the optimization of processes
• Other ITIL-related ad-hoc tasks i.e., User Access Management and Problem Management.
• Maintain and develop documentation
• Working knowledge of ITIL processes and terminology
• Excellent English communication skills, verbal and written.
• Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills, with the ability to diagnose and resolve issues effectively.
• Ability to communicate effectively with IT and Business stakeholders
• Proactive and self-motivated, capable of working independently as well as collaboratively within a multicultural team.
• Maintain a dialogue with the vendor to follow up on technical matters
• Might ideally have some knowledge of working as an Administrator or Quality Management related applications or experience from a regulated industry.
• SaaS solution experience
• Experience with Application ticket handling and ITSM systems (Cherwell/Service Now)
• Has technical experience with a modern QMS/Quality Management Systems
• Experience with Computer System Validation/GAMP5
• Must have experience with programming languages like Java/Python/SQL
• Power BI/reporting tools
• Knowledge of ITIL will be good asset
What we offer:
• Employment contract
• Comprehensive onboarding program
• Work-life Harmony
• Scandinavian work culture
• Internal training catalogue
• Culture of feedback
• Internal transition program
• Holiday gifts
• Sport groups
DSV - Transporte Global e Logística
A DSV é um local de trabalho dinâmico que promove a inclusão e a diversidade. Conduzimos os nossos negócios com integridade, respeitando as diferentes culturas, dignidade e os direitos dos indivíduos. Ao ingressar na DSV, você estará a trabalhar para uma das empresas com melhor desempenho no setor de transporte e logística. Você irá juntar-se a uma equipe talentosa com mais de 75.000 colaboradores em mais de 80 países, trabalhando com paixão para oferecer ótimas experiências aos clientes e serviços de alta qualidade. A DSV aspira liderar o caminho para um futuro mais sustentável para nossa indústria e está comprometida em negociar respeitando os termos da natureza.
Promovemos a colaboração e transparência e esforçamo-nos para atrair, motivar e reter pessoas talentosas numa cultura de respeito. Se você é motivado, talentoso e deseja fazer parte de uma organização progressiva e versátil, apoiá-lo-emos nas suas necessidades para alcançar o seu potencial e avançar na sua carreira.