Job Req Number: 74593
PLEASE REMEMBER TO CLICK "APPLY" BUTTON AFTER SAVING YOUR PROFILE TO COMPLETE YOUR APPLICATION PROCESS
Key Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Support the development and on-going maintenance of the Finance Transformation (FT) Roadmap.
- Support the Portfolio Governance Office (PGO) manager in tracking status of programme / project deliverables and milestones.
- Support the portfolio management for prioritization, risk, and issue management in line with project governance standards and controls.
- Support with the preparation of the portfolio reporting for the executive committee and others as required.
- Maintain cross project dependencies, assign tasks to responsible parties.
- Regular project status reporting to all levels of business, monitor key operational metrics.
- Ad hoc project / programme support, short-term and long-term.
- Ensure project plans and project documentation are complete and up to date.
- Participate in selected project meetings & host project meetings.
- Assist with strategy assignments as requested by management.
- Active participation in development of PGO functions relating to process improvements, search for optimization and best practice solutions, support junior team members.
- Design and implement effective and efficient project and internal controls.
Qualifications & Experience:
- University degree with major coursework in Accounting, Finance or Business
- Hold a Prince2 Foundation or PMP certification (preferred)
- Six Sigma and/or Lean Certification, advantageous
- Have 5+ years of continuous project management / programme management experience.
- Excellent knowledge of accounting, internal controls, financial systems
- Knowledge of the Freight Forwarding and Logistics industry, advantageous
- Well established project management skills
- Experience working within a corporate environment.
- Strong MS Office capability: Visio, Excel, PowerPoint
- Strong written and verbal language skills in English (business proficiency)
What we offer:
- Challenges in an international environment
- Career development opportunities
- Internal training catalogue
- Permanent contract
- Private medical care
- Comprehensive onboarding program
- Scandinavian work culture
- Work-life balance
- Culture of feedback
- Work schedule 35h/week
- Hybrid and flexible work
- Good access to public transports
DSV – Global Transport and Logistics
DSV is a dynamic workplace that fosters inclusivity and diversity. We conduct our business with integrity, respecting different cultures and the dignity and rights of individuals. When you join DSV, you are working for one of the very best performing companies in the transport and logistics industry. You’ll join a talented team of more than 75,000 employees in over 80 countries, working passionately to deliver great customer experiences and high-quality services. DSV aspires to lead the way towards a more sustainable future for our industry and are committed to trading on nature’s terms.
We promote collaboration and transparency and strive to attract, motivate and retain talented people in a culture of respect. If you are driven, talented and wish to be part of a progressive and versatile organisation, we’ll support you and your need to achieve your potential and forward your career.