Job Req Number: 77031
PLEASE REMEMBER TO CLICK "APPLY" BUTTON AFTER SAVING YOUR PROFILE TO COMPLETE YOUR APPLICATION PROCESS
Join Our Global Team: Seeking a Junior CSV Manager to Uphold Excellence in Healthcare Logistics
Embark on a career where precision meets innovation – become the cornerstone of our healthcare logistics, ensuring impeccable computer system validation in a role that transcends borders and sets new standards in global compliance.
The Junior CSV Manager plays an integral role within a global team, working diligently to ensure the proper validation of computer systems within our logistics operations. This critical task involves ensuring compliance with relevant internal policies and healthcare regulations, international standards, and GXP (Good Practice) guidelines. This position demands close collaboration with multiple departments across diverse geographical locations to guarantee the integrity, reliability, and compliance of systems and data throughout their entire lifecycle in our global environment.
In addition, this role is future-oriented, with a focus on implementing innovative solutions and staying ahead of emerging technologies and regulatory changes to ensure the continued effectiveness of our computer systems validation processes on a global scale.
As a Junior CSV Manager, you will:
- Conduct risk assessments to determine the level of validation required for computer systems
- Review and document validation deliverables, including but not limited to validation plans, test protocols, and final reports
- Ensure computer systems are maintained in a validated state through periodic reviews and change control processes
- Ensure compliance with all relevant GxP and healthcare regulations pertaining to computer systems
- Stay updated with regulatory changes affecting CSV and implement necessary measures to ensure ongoing compliance
- Conduct or assist in audits and inspections related to CSV
- Work closely with cross-functional teams to ensure seamless implementation and validation of computer systems
- Supporting close collaboration with vendors and suppliers to ensure third-party systems align with internal validation standards
- Participate in identifying and implementing tools, technologies, and methodologies to enhance CSV processes
- Supporting to provide recommendations to senior management on optimising validation processes and adapting to changes in the regulatory landscape
The Ideal Candidate:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Life Sciences, Engineering, or related field
- 1-2 years of experience in Computer System Validation, preferably within the logistics or healthcare industry
- Familiarity with GxP guidelines, GAMP5 guidelines and other relevant healthcare compliance standards
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- To excel in this role, one must possess a high level of writing skills and exceptional attention to detail
- Ability to communicate effectively in a multicultural environment
- Knowledge of qualifying infrastructure is an advantage but not essential
What we offer:
Permanent contract (with basic salary in 14 installments per year)*
Private medical care
English courses - financial or co-financed by company
Food allowance (EUR 8.32, per working day)
Work schedule 35h/week
Hybrid and flexible work (3 days in a week at the office)
Comprehensive onboarding program
Good access to public transports
DSV - Transporte Global e Logística
A DSV é um local de trabalho dinâmico que promove a inclusão e a diversidade. Conduzimos os nossos negócios com integridade, respeitando as diferentes culturas, dignidade e os direitos dos indivíduos. Ao ingressar na DSV, você estará a trabalhar para uma das empresas com melhor desempenho no setor de transporte e logística. Você irá juntar-se a uma equipe talentosa com mais de 75.000 colaboradores em mais de 80 países, trabalhando com paixão para oferecer ótimas experiências aos clientes e serviços de alta qualidade. A DSV aspira liderar o caminho para um futuro mais sustentável para nossa indústria e está comprometida em negociar respeitando os termos da natureza.
Promovemos a colaboração e transparência e esforçamo-nos para atrair, motivar e reter pessoas talentosas numa cultura de respeito. Se você é motivado, talentoso e deseja fazer parte de uma organização progressiva e versátil, apoiá-lo-emos nas suas necessidades para alcançar o seu potencial e avançar na sua carreira.