Job Req Number: 77033
PLEASE REMEMBER TO CLICK "APPLY" BUTTON AFTER SAVING YOUR PROFILE TO COMPLETE YOUR APPLICATION PROCESS
Step into the pivotal role of Junior QA/QC Manager within our Healthcare Centre of Excellence, where you will be the cornerstone of quality assurance and control, working under the guidance of the Senior Manager to uphold and exceed international standards and GxP guidelines across our dynamic global logistics framework.
The Junior QA/QC Manager holds an important position within the Healthcare Centre of Excellence, supporting the QA/QC Senior Manager, ensuring the quality assurance and quality control processes align with our logistics operations. This vital role ensures adherence to international healthcare standards, GxP guidelines, and company-wide policies. The position necessitates consistent cooperation with various departments across different geographical regions to ascertain that products and services meet and exceed quality standards. This role also embraces the future, always seeking improvements in our QA/QC methods and harnessing emerging technologies and industry best practices to ensure top-notch quality across all functions.
As a Junior QA/QC Manager, you will:
- Supporting in the creation, execution, and management of a CSV maturity model
- Supporting and guide teams on quality inspections and testing of processes and products
- Ensure compliance with all relevant GxP and healthcare regulations and internal policies
- Remain updated on regulatory changes impacting QA/QC and enforce necessary measures for continuous compliance
- Participate in audits and inspections pertaining to quality standards and practices
- Collaborate with departments to instil quality consciousness and improve processes
- Supporting communication with vendors and suppliers to ensure they meet DSV's quality standards
- Drive a culture of continuous improvement, emphasising defect prevention and the enhancement of quality systems
- Supporting to provide recommendations to senior management on enhancing quality processes
The Ideal Candidate:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, Life Sciences, Engineering, or related field
- 1-2 years of experience in QA/QC, preferably within the logistics or healthcare industry
- Familiarity with GxP guidelines, GAMP5 guidelines and other relevant healthcare compliance standards
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- To excel in this role, one must possess a high level of writing skills and exceptional attention to detail
- Ability to communicate effectively in a multicultural environment
What we offer:
Permanent contract (with basic salary in 14 installments per year)*
Private medical care
English courses - financial or co-financed by company
Food allowance (EUR 8.32, per working day)
Work schedule 35h/week
Hybrid and flexible work (3 days in a week at the office)
Comprehensive onboarding program
Good access to public transports
DSV - Transporte Global e Logística
A DSV é um local de trabalho dinâmico que promove a inclusão e a diversidade. Conduzimos os nossos negócios com integridade, respeitando as diferentes culturas, dignidade e os direitos dos indivíduos. Ao ingressar na DSV, você estará a trabalhar para uma das empresas com melhor desempenho no setor de transporte e logística. Você irá juntar-se a uma equipe talentosa com mais de 75.000 colaboradores em mais de 80 países, trabalhando com paixão para oferecer ótimas experiências aos clientes e serviços de alta qualidade. A DSV aspira liderar o caminho para um futuro mais sustentável para nossa indústria e está comprometida em negociar respeitando os termos da natureza.
Promovemos a colaboração e transparência e esforçamo-nos para atrair, motivar e reter pessoas talentosas numa cultura de respeito. Se você é motivado, talentoso e deseja fazer parte de uma organização progressiva e versátil, apoiá-lo-emos nas suas necessidades para alcançar o seu potencial e avançar na sua carreira.