Your sustainable choice to move forward in transport and logistics
DSV launches new customer centric website in the Netherlands
The changes to the web landscape follow an extensive study of 1,600 customer responses from key global markets and 60 interviews with potential and existing customers across industry verticals.
Customers have responded positively to the global website’s customer-centric navigation and content, and the Dutch website has followed the same formula, with additional content and emphasis wherever needed to reflect local conditions. Special local features include our very own destinations page showing relevant information on country level for your next shipment. Other additions include our vacancies in all divisions and our industry solutions applicable to for instance retail/fashion, technology and healthcare.
All the local content has been rewritten to improve each customer’s experience and ease of accessing information or transactional features. The content sits under five tabs:
- Why DSV – we summarise just why we think DSV is your only logical choice as a transport and logistics partner.
- Our Solutions – a concise summary of the solutions we provide, under easy-to-follow sub-tabs so you can quickly access the information you need like modes of transport, logistics solutions including virtual warehouse tours, our multiple award winning solutions in fulfilment, supply chain innovation and value-added services.
- Insights – access our best learnings and ideas via case studies, expert opinions and reports.
- About DSV – you can go to this tab to find information on our business, including our corporate responsibility, our structure, our vision and strategy, values, management, investor information, press and careers.
- Support – all the help you need at a click of a button, from finding your nearest DSV office, accessing our self-service options, FAQs and our glossary of key industry terms, who to contact for help and of course request a quote.
The new Dutch website is available for you in English as well as in Dutch.